Maileg

Maileg has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Maileg also ranks 64th among Toys Other sites.

How would you rate Maileg?

“I simply love everything from maileg”

Fran S.
8/31/10

I simply love everything from maileg. It's a danish company that makes high quality, little toys and decorations out of fabric. My favorites are these cute little mice that come in a box that looks like a matchbox. Disney`s Ratatouille style. If you need a gift for a child, this is the perfect site!

frans3
August 31st, 2010

Questions? Get answers from the Maileg staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maileg?

Have a question about Maileg?