Maileg

Maileg has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Maileg ranks 58th among Toys Store sites.

How would you rate Maileg?

“I simply love everything from maileg”

Fran S.
8/31/10

I simply love everything from maileg. It's a danish company that makes high quality, little toys and decorations out of fabric. My favorites are these cute little mice that come in a box that looks like a matchbox. Disney`s Ratatouille style. If you need a gift for a child, this is the perfect site!

“Never order online”

Visa A.
1/7/21

After a month waiting for my order and a whole negative experience, and a lot of time and energy trying to figure out where my package was. I asked for a refund to Maileg because UPS informed me it will never arrive to m. Maileg worte the wrong postal code on the label. Still, I have to pay for the shipping cost! So a partial refund was made and I have no product, no service but did pay for a mistake Maileg did.

frans3
August 31st, 2010

visaa4
January 7th, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Maileg staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Maileg?

Have a question about Maileg?