Mailchimp email Designer reviews

Tel: +44 (0) 20 3962 0061
hello@mailchimpdesigner.com

oliviaj52
11/22/18

When I started my personal business, Mail Chimps is the marketing service provider that I used to build customer pool and sending them update on email for my brand. My husband helped with the initial set up but once things were in place, Mail Chimps made everything easy enough that I was able to engage new customers and retain previous ones as well.

The subscription system they made for my product is very intuitive, and I really like seeing how many people get to subscribe themselves!

Mail chimps is a great platform to setup your business marketing and it help to make your customers to get to you right in time!! I love it!

louise27
11/19/18

My husband convinced me to start my own online business this past year and helped me set it up. He suggested me foe mail chimps but I wasn't a huge fan of email marketing at first because it can be pretty complicated. But I got the hang of it and love how customizable it is.
Pretty decent service. Easy to use and really cool features to make different email blasts. I use it on some of our clients and they have received a good ROI which was the only concern of to my husband!!
Powerful platform, multiple sophisticated features. My online sales increased by 34% after using mail chimps' services for only 4 months. Now I and my husband are excited to see how much more I can grow our company with email marketing in the future.
Thanks to MAIL CHIMPS!
I would recommend!!

Questions? Get answers from the Mailchimp email Designer staff and other customers.

Mailchimp email Designer?