Magnifying Class reviews

marconiv
6/5/18

The courses were really helpful to qualify our team and improve our services. I am sure our next guests will feel the difference and leave our hotels more satisfied. Totally recommend it!!

cassiej16
6/4/18

I found Magnifying Class courses to be of the highest quality. The specialization of each course helped me better understand how to be a powerhouse in the hospitality industry. The detailed course format covered all current aspects of Hotel Management and the many sections within it, and it was easy to use. In my opinion, even the most seasoned Hospitality professional can benefit from these classes. The courses built on my existing experience and opened new insight into the field while making it easy to apply in the real hotel environment. Courses are divided into a collection of video presentations, readings, and practices quizzes that helped me assimilate the course information. After successfully passing each courses final exam, I was awarded a certificate of completion for each course, which will be a great addition to my resume.
I highly recommend Magnifying Class courses to existing hospitality workers, and those interested in joining this dynamic and rewarding industry.

Cassie Jackson

Questions? Get answers from the Magnifying Class staff and other customers.

Magnifying Class?