Review of Magnaflor

Tel: 1-888-900-6950

1 Review From Our Community

lisam896
10/22/18

I purchased flowers from magnaflor for an event. I contacted the company and inquired in advance to make sure they could get the flowers delivered to my home at least the day before the event. I received a phone call (Still have the message) saying without a doubt they could get the flowers delivered a day before our event. The event was October 20, I asked them to have them delivered on Oct 19th or sooner. It is now Monday, October 22 and the flowers m still have NOT shown up. When I inquired with magnaflor, they just said it was out of their hands. They are in the business of shipping flowers to their customers so they should care but they refuse to refund me any of my money!! I find this unacceptable because like I said, I called in advance to better ensure the flowers would be delivered before the event. They were not and it cost me even more money because I still had to buy flowers from a local florist which I will just do next time and save the heart ache and stress. Had they at least had the class and tact to reimburse me the money for the flowers, I would not have minded and not even be writing this review but they refuse to make it right. They certainly made a promise up front to get my business but then did not back it up. If you need flowers by a particular time (wedding, event, funeral, etc) then DO NOT buy from Magnaflor...go somewhere else...buy local! Their customer service is horrible!!

Questions? Get answers from the Magnaflor staff and other customers.

18 Photos for Magnaflor