Review of Magdiscounters

SITE CLOSED
Tel: 877-588-1085

markk21
8/23/12

Ordered two magazines in March 2012 and never got them. They didn't reply to my three e-mail messages. Contacted the Washington State Attorney Generals Office and they revieved no responses either. They are a scam save your money don't deal with them.

drewh5
8/13/12

22 weeks and counting waiting for my subscription to start. No phone number to call for customer service. Just an e-mail and hope they get back to you. Stay away.

rochellew
7/11/12

I placed an order back in April for a magazine, I have a confirmation of the order and was concerned that by July 1 I had not received my subscription .I have written to their customer service department via emal and their website. I have never been contacted back. Since I was unable to get an answer, I contacted the the Customer Service for the Magazine I ordered. They told me that they have no record of this order being placed by Magdiscouters.com. I have been ripped off for a subscription that they never intended to place. I belive this is a scam. I also went back to my order confirmation to check the status. They have set it up that I can't get into the site. I am told my email is not unknown, yet when I request a password it sends and email to the address I signed in with . I did this 5 times and still was not able to get into the account.. BUYER BEWARE.....

patriciah16
7/11/12

Ordered a magazine for a family member, found out within 5 hours that another member had already ordered the same. Went on line and sent an email to "customer care" requesting cancellation and credit for the order. Heard nothing...have emailed repeatedly since 6/4, got my credit card statement which had a toll free number on it and called leaving messages to have someone call me and NOTHING. It is now 7/11 and I have been dealing with this company for over a month with absolutely no contact from them either by email or phone. WHAT A DISAPPOINTMENT. I will never order from them again/or recommend them. On top of that, the magazine order still has not fulfilled (according to the order status)!

karenn5
5/29/12

Ordered a subscription on march 13, 2012... Have yet to get one copy but they did charge my account immediatly when order was placed. No replies to my calls or emails. DO NOT order from Magdiscounters.com!! You will be ripped off!

amgg
5/23/12

I wouldn't even give this junk site one star. THEY STOLE MY MONEY.
Of course, the day that I signed up for the subscription they wasted no time in taking from my account. But it's been 3 months, and after leaving 3 voicemails and 2 emails, still nothing from these scumbags. Karma is a B, folks. you'll get yours, and I can't wait for the day when that happens.

bryans7
5/14/12

This is a scam!!!
Ordered 2 magazines in February 2012 from their slick professional website. Never got the magazines. I contacted the publishers and they never got the order. I called the 888 number for Magdiscounters multiple times and got an automated system that eventually goes to voice mail. No one will ever call me back. I have Emailed multiple times with no response.
Master card will not act if the transaction is over 60 days old so I've kissed that money goodbye.
Stay away from these con artists.

joannem8
5/7/12

I decided to order from this site because the prices were so good. I got worried when 2 months went by and I still had not received my magazines. I called the company and was told there was a delay on my order but it was still coming. Shortly after that, my weekly magazines started arriving. I've had no problem since then.

jonathanp8
2/27/12
marcelor
6/21/11

I saved a ton of money on my regular subscriptions. I subscribe to various cooking magazines of which they have a good selection (only missing a few popular ones). But overall a great find!

drewd3
6/3/11

Worst site ever. These crooks stole my money. Subscription never began and won't answer emails.

tomr8
4/9/11

I run a business and I need magazines for my waiting area. This website saved me a ton of money!

Questions? Get answers from the Magdiscounters staff and other customers.

Magdiscounters?