Machinery Wala

Machinery Wala has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Machinery Wala ranks 17th among Industrial Equipment sites.

How would you rate Machinery Wala?

“Best Machinery provider company in Rawalpindi”

Akran A.
9/17/19

I would like to appreciate the efforts they make for buying machinery in Rawalpindi and Islamabad at affordable price by maintaining the standard

ansara4
September 18th, 2019

Machinerywala.pk is Rawalpindi's largest shop for small to medium machinery, I would like to say that it is most recommended and my favorite shop in Rawalpindi and Islamabad.

nasira15
September 16th, 2019

I got my delivered water storage tank on time. Thank You Machinerywala.pk for giving best online shopping experience in Rawalpindi, Pakistan

mohammadw11
September 17th, 2019

It's awesome, perfect, dynamic, best option for SEO and backlinks. I visited it and I found it as per my requirements. Good job

akrana
September 17th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Machinery Wala staff and other customers.

nasira14
Nasir A.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Machinery Wala?

Have a question about Machinery Wala?