Review of Mabelslabels

Tel: 1.866.306.2235

1 Review From Our Community

amadnav
11/11/12

Mabels Labels is not your iron on labels for gym class experience. I found them when looking for labels for my then-infant daughter's gear for daycare and have been hooked ever since. Their customer service is top notch - my child has an unusual name and they offered to reprint for free when the spacing was not as I expected (I ended up keeping them, but appreciated the offer). Their quality is excellent. They are a Canadian company but I have never had any problems shipping to the US. Everyone I have sent labels to as gifts has liked them. I have labels on my daughter's cups that have been through countless trips through the dishwasher and are still looking great. The tag mates can peel off if you are persistent enough but won't come off easily in the wash and look better/last longer than sharpie. I put Mabel on my own gear, sent my stepdaughter to college with labels, we put them on family camping gear. Very very happy with their products.

Questions? Get answers from the Mabelslabels staff and other customers.

Mabelslabels?