Ma-dame.net

Ma-dame.net has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ma-dame.net ranks 19th among Marriage sites.

How would you rate Ma-dame.net?

“An EXCELLENT site. Quality contacts, Excellent value for money.”

Chezal C.
12/5/18

I have used this agency twice. 2017 & 2018. Both times met 10 ladies on a one to one basis with little or no notice. NB. I would suggest writing to the ladies beforehand and establish a rappor. It cost 5euro's per letter translation, but if you send 10 letters they will arrange a free meeting...! Each time I went, I took one of their packages which was very reasonably priced. All together an excellent service and excellent site. No chat service available. Only letters. I would highly recommend this service.

“Fake website”

Mike D.
2/6/20

Come ON! Man how you can be so stupid? All of girls are FAKE marriage agency just make money because of you. Girls even have no idea that they are on this site! Instead of these girls are men. Translators- man write on behalf of the girls. I am the one of this girl. I was in agency then ask to delete my profile because I did no want to be just a tool for making money for the agency and for this site. BUT they ignore. This site and every agency want to make money from foreigner and they dont care who will be across the screen man or woman or student or someone else. Important just beautiful picture of the girls and one dork that have 20 profile that will be send letters for you guys 24/7. P. S when you meet a girl in real life with translator, you pay to translator and translator gives 50% of earning to this girl. Because no one girl will not go for a date for free. Also they milk you for shopping and costs restaurants. All your gifts ans shopping they splitting in two. But I know some girls they are really serious and if you come to Russia or Ukraine and girl have condition that you need a translation all time, its mean that she is a scammer. Serious girls know English enough for have few days with you. Fraud girls names Daria Yana Nadiia Anna... etc They need money just and gifts and they are talking with other men for get money

chezalc
December 5th, 2018

I would highly recommend this service.

Tip for consumers:
Choose your ladies and correspond with them before you arrive. They will arrange meetings with a little notice.

miked793
February 6th, 2020

Fraud girls names
Daria
Yana
Nadiia
Anna... etc

All girls need money and gifts and require translator all gorls and company fraud

By Mike D.