LuxLash.co

LuxLash.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 11 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LuxLash.co also ranks 83rd among Cosmetics sites.

How would you rate LuxLash.co?

“Experienced Beautician”

sam r.
9/5/16

Definitely the most professional beauty course Ive ever taken. Everyone who works here really knows their stuff, and the classes are full of useful information even the most experienced beautician can benefit from!

samr53
September 5th, 2016
erickb18
March 3rd, 2016
My lashes will never be the same thanks to their amazing team.
glennw39
August 24th, 2016
Extremely pleased with the level of training I got from Lux Lash for the amount of money I spent. Professional company with an excellent staff!
wesleyb39
August 19th, 2016
Lux Lashs courses are extremely in-depth. I learned so much about new beauty techniques, and even got some advice about the business side of things.
ryanj24
July 6th, 2016
My customers (as well as my own) eyebrows have never looked better! Thank LLBC, you've been a game changer.
adelberta10
March 3rd, 2016
Lax Lush and Brow classes have helped me train my staff. The classes are very thorough and informative. I felt this was crucial for my business to take the next step.
kalyssak
March 9th, 2016
Experts handling top technology in the beauty industry. Recommended to all.
swaanw
March 7th, 2016
Truly I am humbled by their friendliness, may be its because I'm a regular now!
raymonds48
April 5th, 2016
The course that I followed was fantastic - Looking forward to checking in again in the future for some more tips and advice
pimc6
March 16th, 2016
Lux Lash and Brow helping the industry massively with the courses they provide, we need more people like them to keep things moving.
zoeyo
March 3rd, 2016
These guys live up their name, fantastic service at affordable prices. Thank you!

Questions? Get answers from the LuxLash.co staff and other customers.

We offer the "complete" training program for Lash Extensions, Brow Extensions, Microblading and Permanent Make-Up (PMU) techniques in both manual & machine.

luxl
Lux L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuxLash.co?

Have a question about LuxLash.co?