This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

LuxLash.co

LuxLash.co has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with LuxLash.co most frequently mention beauty industry. LuxLash.co ranks 517th among Cosmetics sites.

How would you rate LuxLash.co?

“Excellent course!”

Amos B.
1/18/21

I absolutely loved working with the ladies of Lux Lash! They did a great job teaching us, and were all around friendly and easy to get along with.

amosb17
January 18th, 2021

samr53
September 5th, 2016

Definitely the most professional beauty course Ive ever taken. Everyone who works here really knows their stuff, and the classes are full of useful information even the most experienced beautician can benefit from!

pimc6
March 16th, 2016

Lux Lash and Brow helping the industry massively with the courses they provide, we need more people like them to keep things moving.

frankl315
April 17th, 2016

This is an institution, and I hope they continue to make many hundreds of customers as happy as me in the future.

andyl67
June 15th, 2016

The quality of Lux Lash products is far beyond what is readily available in your average beauty supply store. Definitely worth the money!

wesleyb39
August 19th, 2016

Lux Lashs courses are extremely in-depth. I learned so much about new beauty techniques, and even got some advice about the business side of things.

buffyd1
October 25th, 2016

Im someone who always asks a lot of questions when learning something new, so I really appreciated Valeries patience and the fact that she didnt make me feel dumb for asking about things. Since finishing the class, I feel very ready to perform microblading for my clients.

raymonds48
April 5th, 2016

The course that I followed was fantastic - Looking forward to checking in again in the future for some more tips and advice

swaanw
March 7th, 2016

Truly I am humbled by their friendliness, may be its because I'm a regular now!

ameliab4
March 10th, 2016

Very happy with their hard work and ability to cater to my specific eyelash needs.

kalyssak
March 9th, 2016

Experts handling top technology in the beauty industry. Recommended to all.

zoeyo
March 3rd, 2016

These guys live up their name, fantastic service at affordable prices. Thank you!

mortizf
May 18th, 2016

The courses at Lux Lash are affordable, effective ways to teach your staff the delicate art of lash and brow sculpting.

alexc152
September 30th, 2016

I have been working in the beauty industry for almost 10 years, and yet I still managed to learn a few new things in LLBCs microblading course. Just goes to show its possible to teach an old dog new tricks!

adelberta10
March 3rd, 2016

Lax Lush and Brow classes have helped me train my staff. The classes are very thorough and informative. I felt this was crucial for my business to take the next step.

ptolemys
May 24th, 2016

Our customers say they have never felt more beautiful or confident since we started providing Luxs eyelash and eyebrow services. Thanks a lot!

glennw39
August 24th, 2016

Extremely pleased with the level of training I got from Lux Lash for the amount of money I spent. Professional company with an excellent staff!

sethe14
April 11th, 2016

If you want your customers to have flawless brows, then you really need to learn LLBCs microblading brow technique. Seriously amazing!

heidya
March 14th, 2016

The course I undertook was informative and complete. I feel confident and professional thanks to Lux.

erickb18
March 3rd, 2016

My lashes will never be the same thanks to their amazing team.

ryanj24
July 6th, 2016

My customers (as well as my own) eyebrows have never looked better! Thank LLBC, you've been a game changer.

Questions? Get answers from the LuxLash.co staff and other customers.

We offer the "complete" training program for Lash Extensions, Brow Extensions, Microblading and Permanent Make-Up (PMU) techniques in both manual & machine.

luxl
Lux L.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LuxLash.co?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

5.0
Have a question about LuxLash.co?