Review of LUCLUC

lucluc.sns@gmail.com

1 star

emmat42
12/8/15

I love this shop! Whenever I'm free, I visit online to enjoy shopping some stuff. Especially, when I'm going to buy something for a friend. They have good people who will take care of you. You have to check this out.

katarinag1
10/1/15

I really like lucluc.com, customer assistants always reply to my messages, their advice are so helpful, I can rely on them.
I must confess I fell in love with my order - White ink floral printed blouse - http://www.lucluc.com/lucluc-white-ink-floral-printed-blouse.html. It looks like on the picture, even better, true to size - fits really well, it has wonderful material, printed parts are like painted - truly beautiful. It´s also comfortable with wonderful material, and quite long but you could wear it with skinny jeans.
I highly recommend shopping on lucluc.com due to kind people there, trendy clothes and accessories, cheap prizes and fast shipping... ;)

nadias9
9/15/15

Your Review (submitted on September 15, 2015):
This was my first purchase from LUCLUC. At the end of July, I ordered LUCLUC White Sash Lapel Trench Coat and I got my package at mid of September. It arrived within 20 days of shipment. I was really pleased with the fabric of this coat. It's not thin, which is perfect for autumn, and it has inner lining. The color is not exactly white, but a bit cream. The detail of the coat is exactly the same as the photo in the website. Overall, I was satisfied with the product and it was a great experience.

taissaj
8/26/15

My experience was excellent with this web shop. I found a great navigation, I had no trouble viewing the sizes of parts. some of the pieces still have a zoom photo showing the details of the clothes. Concludes the super easy purchase without problems or pricing error. But the best was the quality of delivery, the products have reached super packed and perfect! The clothes looked great on me! all the pieces I bought were great!

jovanam
8/22/15

I love LUCLUC fashion because they have a large assortment and beautiful fashion for low prices. I ordered a lovely white croptop for summer. The shipment worked very well and I was more than impressed about the product. I am definitely going to order more on LUCLUC.

rebeccar40
8/20/15

I ordered from LUCLUC once and plan on ordering more times in the future. I was satisfied with what I got, and got it in a decent time frame considering where it is coming from. They have great,cheap clothing affordable for everyone, and their customer service is great. :)

amberz1
8/19/15

LUCLUC is one of my favorite online stores. I ordered several different items from LUCLUC and received them in less than two weeks with free shipping. The items I got were of great quality, and I've recommended LUCLUC to all of my friends.

chiarac3
8/18/15

I bought this product: LUCLUC Coffee Leopard Printed Fringeless Chiffon Sarong
After a month of purchase I got finally my beautiful leopard-print robes. That is, is simply beautiful, aggressive, sensual, seductive, intriguing and soft fabric and leggero.Quando I wore it the first time and I mirror I thought "but how much sensuality expresses this cover-ups." I wore it on several occasions and I have already washed many volte.Qualità excellent because the fabric is not changed, the softness is identical all'inizio.Insomma I would say that is a very good product. The product arrived well protected and without any problems. Luc Luc gives you traceability. Company serai and reliable. Compliments

irinam
8/18/15

i had shopping with Lucluc before. I bougt sunglasses-hearts =)
what i can say about quality? in this store quality is very hight.
about price? my sunglasses have price $7. i think it is not expensive today.
about shipping: i get my order after 12 days.
and the last one - I am satisfied and will make shopping with lucluc more.

luanas
8/16/15

I loved the speed and courtesy of employees Lucluc. The items arrived in excellent condition. The package was intact. I will continue to shop on Lucluc. The website is easy to use and intuitive. It is fashion and stylish, suitable to the demands of the most fashionable girls. Compliments Four stars for you!

joliec
8/15/15

great shopping experiences! they have great items, and i love the new customer discounts, they ship from China, but usually I got the package after 9 days. The live chat people are great helpful. One of my requests would be the sale, and more discounts please!!

nurial1
8/14/15

I'm always looking for clothes and acessories that are on trend.. and LUCLUC is the best one online where I can find it!
Beautiful and unique things, with a great price!
Once you buy something there, you'll become an obsessed person on shopping online at LUCLUC!
Fast delivery is one of most important things too, and LUCLUC do this!
So in love for this webstore

fengl2
8/13/15

Lucluc has provided a great shopping experience. They made sure to package the items correctly and as quickly as they can, so it can be sent out for shipping asap. The shipping times were average but the promotions that they have are amazing! This website also always has items in stock and the sizing details are very accurate! Overall, great service and pretty trustworthy. x

neirak
8/12/15

I have had experience with many online clothing stores, but lately Lucluc is my favorite. Besides the clothes you can find on other stores, they have a variety of unique pieces that I love. Another big plus for this company is free shipping that is also very fast.
I made three orders so far and I was satisfied with all of the items (dress and sunglasses). Their customer service is also very helpful.

kingab
8/12/15

The company lucluc the best :) I love it! The clothes are so beautiful .. swimsuits I like the most. lucluc is a website that I love, is my favorite. There is no better. The quality of clothes is excellent, the prices are also cool. I fell in love with these cute clothes, I really like them. It is easy to be ordered, and it is not expensive! I love these clothes the most. I highly recommend!

viktorijaj
8/12/15

The first thing I do when I turn on my computer is checking what's new on this site because they add new items regularly. This is one of the things that I like the most, finding new cool stuff to buy. There is a huge range of stylish clothes, with great quality and affordable prices. Also I love their promotions. Don't miss their latest promotion buy 1 get another for free.

roksanas
8/12/15

Lucluc jest moim ulubionym sklepem. Jego ogromną zaletą jest darmowa wysyłka na całym świecie, niskie ceny produktów, bogaty asortyment oraz szybka wysyłka. Zamówiłam sobie uroczą spódniczkę i okazała się ogromną rewelacją. Materiał z jakiego jest wykonana jest świetny, wymiary się zgadzają. Naprawdę jest świetna i mogę każdemu ją tak samo jak całym sklep, gorąco polecić. Najlepszy sklep!

mal950
8/12/15

Ilike lucluc the costumers servise is fast and good,also i order fashion Leaves Hair Accessories and necklace and i cant wait to try them.love it

narwoodd
8/11/15

I bought a yellow dress for the summer. It's perfect, an original model, prices are awesome.Shipping times are fast I surely will buy on Lucluc in the future.
I am am overwhelmed with happiness with my purchase.

klaudiab
8/11/15

I realy like this shop. Clothes look like in photos and are in a good quality. Perfect shop for people who don't like shopping in shopping centre! I realy recommend this shop!

veronicac22
8/11/15

This is one of the best sites that offer really great promotions. While you are signing in for the first time, you receive a lot of discount codes, which save your money a lot. I was attracted especially for saving money, so that is why i often try to use it when i do online shopping.
Once i ordered three pairs of sunglasses just for 5$, and they had a really good quality. Check it out, you will not regret.

loisp5
8/11/15

I have ordered many things from lucluc and I will order many more in the future as not only is the clothing quality great but the service is also fantastic ! For clothes of good quality and at a cheap price I would definetly recommend lucluc!

orangel13
8/11/15

I know the website lucluc.com on tumblr.com, see the deal of the bikini LCSW0162_c3, only $5.99 and free shipping, it caught my notice, so I bought it for a try. after 20 days, I received it, I'm so excited with it, so nice, high quality. I'm happy with this shopping.

enah
8/10/15

This is one of my favorite sites for online shopping, I would recommend this site to all customers because they are very reliable and the quality of goods, I'm glad I found their site and can recommend all customers that this site for those who like to are trendy and are following fashion. best www.lucluc.com #lucluc

carolinam5
8/10/15

I've recently bought some bikinis and tops from LucLuc and they are amazing!
I'll definitely buy more once I get paid and you should definitely check'em out!
I promise you, the quality is amazing and they sell the cutest stuff!
PLUS IT'S FREE SHIPPING WORLDWIDE!!

Questions? Get answers from the LUCLUC staff and other customers.

4 Photos for LUCLUC