Review of LuckyVitamin

enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

411 reviews with 4 stars

franf21
5/23/19

Found on random search for foods for special medically supervised diet. Pleasantly surprised to find items I could use, especially since local stores don't carry. Accidentally found a lovely soap from India-on sale, too. Am sending back some items that I cannot use because of taste, as the return postage is less than the purchase price. Love that. Hopefully this will turn out as well as the original ordering process. Products were wrapped and boxed beautifully and delivery was prompt.

donnas626
4/22/19

Comparison shop at health food stores and you'll find this to be a great option. There are value items, and deals, plus options galore!

virgenias
4/18/19

I like the variety of products offered. The prices are reasonable. The rewards program is good and the discounts are even better.

barbrap4
4/18/19

i was searching and searching for appropriate safe remedies as neither my dog or I can take alcohol and wow found Lucky Vitamin. I think a fair price and good quality so i will shop with them again

abigailm55
4/14/19

The customer service representatives at Lucky Vitamin go beyond to make your experience with the company positive and pleasant. I truly appreciate the companies efforts to provide lower prices on products, this helps make it possible for me to purchase much needed items.

raquelb32
4/8/19

1) Great customer service, got back to me within 1 one day regarding a mistake in the order and reimbursed me
2) I like the quality of all my products, my only complaint would be that the delivery time has been longer than expected the 2x i have ordered from luckyvitamin

donnal314
3/30/19

Great products, easy to order. Didn't give 5 stars because part of my order was on back order they said 3 days but it's almost 2 weeks still waiting for delivery. I would use this company again though variety it fantastic. They have 2 of my favorite at great prices.

fredw141
3/30/19

Only complaint is item was back ordered with no date for restock. When I finally called about it, explained company (supplier not Lucky Vitamin) was in financial trouble and item may not be restocked. Wasted 2 weeks waiting and had to rush delivery of different item. Service was very helpful though and product arrived in time (I use Niacin for Cholesterol). Would definitely use again.

dietram
3/28/19

Pet supplies, vitamins, speciality foods, etc, Lucky Vitamin has a huge variety of products for you, your family, and fur babies at prices that always beat out storefronts' retail prices.

alexish70
3/27/19

Easy to order & use the code! Can't wait to get my stuff! This is my first order with them so we shall see! :-)

catherinem310
3/27/19

It's fairly reasonable, but I've noticed some price hikes in the past year so I don't shop at this site as often.

bistram
3/25/19

I just made my first order but I was pleasantly surprised by the nice prises of the items I purchased

fredam16
3/21/19

I appreciate that your products are so easy to find and order. The checkout experience is really good and fast.

breanas2
3/20/19

All your products are of good quality. Your website is easy to navigate for consumers. I just wish there were better discounts offered - either weekly or for members. I definitely recommend this website to others!

monicas206
3/11/19

Good price - Not close to expiration date !....Delivery On Time - Packaged Well !...GOOD GOOD GOOD !

josephe165
3/10/19

Price is about about 25% higher than 6 months ago. Everything else is the same as before. The product is the same.

penelopet16
3/8/19

Ordering from Lucky Vitamin is easy every time & the prices are good. Instead of driving to different stores to find the brands I want, I can find them here, order them, & they arrive right at my door.

rodneys97
3/6/19

I got what I ordered but took too long to get. These are the same items I could get locally but chose the convenience of ordering on line, I will think twice next time.

leeanneb11
3/6/19

I compared shop this item and found this to be the best price. Also, LuckyVitamin is very well stocked. I will write another review when I receive my item and take it for awhile.

juand62
3/3/19

I received my last order shortly, but the shipping charge was about 25% of total cost of items ordered. You must revise your shipping cost.

cindym400
2/26/19

I placed and order and needed something ele to get me free shipp. i order a smart cake to fill my order and when everything came in al was good but those smart cakes are amazing. I placed another order right away.

jenniferk333
2/22/19

Lucky Vitamin is one of my go-tos for good selection and good value on vitamins and other healthy goods. They also participate in EBates for even better deals. My one complaint is that the website is slower than average, but that's it. Thanks!

veganics
2/22/19

I've been shopping here for years, for specific Items I can't get anywhere else. I love the free shipping, but I hate the new logo "splot", and always will. The previous "lucky" clover made more sense and was endearing.

Tip for consumers: You can search multiple deesignations, at the same time, just by clicking various designattions, like "vegan" then cclicking "organic" lower dowwn, to gett veganic food.

priscillaj25
2/21/19

No surprises with this order. Had what I wanted at a reasonable price, placed the order and it arrived in a timely manner. Will order same product again from this source. Happy ending!

kayes24
2/17/19

I found this company after a laundry detergent that I love stopped being carried at my local supermarket and I couldn't find it anywhere else. A few months later, another favorite product was discontinued, and again I found it on Lucky Vitamin. Ordering in bulk means free shipping and no schlepping it home from the store. A plus: While I order from Amazon too, it is nice to support an independent business.

Everything we have ordered has been genuine...and we order a lot from Lucky Vitamin.

By Cheri W.

Log into your account and check the tracking. You can see where your package is and when it will arrive. Then, if there are any questions, I'd call them. They are very friendly and helpful on the phone.

By Cheri W.

i had that problem once but the website was not down. I called their number and they promptly sent me a replacement. Their website is up today.

By Susan H.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?