Review of LuckyVitamin

enzymedica@luckyvitamin.com

399 reviews with 4 stars

bistram
3/25/19

I just made my first order but I was pleasantly surprised by the nice prises of the items I purchased

fredam16
3/21/19

I appreciate that your products are so easy to find and order. The checkout experience is really good and fast.

breanas2
3/20/19

All your products are of good quality. Your website is easy to navigate for consumers. I just wish there were better discounts offered - either weekly or for members. I definitely recommend this website to others!

monicas206
3/11/19

Good price - Not close to expiration date !....Delivery On Time - Packaged Well !...GOOD GOOD GOOD !

josephe165
3/10/19

Price is about about 25% higher than 6 months ago. Everything else is the same as before. The product is the same.

penelopet16
3/8/19

Ordering from Lucky Vitamin is easy every time & the prices are good. Instead of driving to different stores to find the brands I want, I can find them here, order them, & they arrive right at my door.

rodneys97
3/6/19

I got what I ordered but took too long to get. These are the same items I could get locally but chose the convenience of ordering on line, I will think twice next time.

leeanneb11
3/6/19

I compared shop this item and found this to be the best price. Also, LuckyVitamin is very well stocked. I will write another review when I receive my item and take it for awhile.

juand62
3/3/19

I received my last order shortly, but the shipping charge was about 25% of total cost of items ordered. You must revise your shipping cost.

cindym400
2/26/19

I placed and order and needed something ele to get me free shipp. i order a smart cake to fill my order and when everything came in al was good but those smart cakes are amazing. I placed another order right away.

jenniferk333
2/22/19

Lucky Vitamin is one of my go-tos for good selection and good value on vitamins and other healthy goods. They also participate in EBates for even better deals. My one complaint is that the website is slower than average, but that's it. Thanks!

veganics
2/22/19

I've been shopping here for years, for specific Items I can't get anywhere else. I love the free shipping, but I hate the new logo "splot", and always will. The previous "lucky" clover made more sense and was endearing.

Tip for consumers: You can search multiple deesignations, at the same time, just by clicking various designattions, like "vegan" then cclicking "organic" lower dowwn, to gett veganic food.

priscillaj25
2/21/19

No surprises with this order. Had what I wanted at a reasonable price, placed the order and it arrived in a timely manner. Will order same product again from this source. Happy ending!

kayes24
2/17/19

I found this company after a laundry detergent that I love stopped being carried at my local supermarket and I couldn't find it anywhere else. A few months later, another favorite product was discontinued, and again I found it on Lucky Vitamin. Ordering in bulk means free shipping and no schlepping it home from the store. A plus: While I order from Amazon too, it is nice to support an independent business.

jacg1
2/15/19

After 3 tries the 3rd shipment finally made it with out breakage. The presence of a "Fragile Glass" label on outside of box was supposedly helpful.

joanl127
2/15/19

Ordering on the website is much easier today than it has been in the past -- quick, no stalling, no frustration.

evao16
2/9/19

I enjoy the Solar Gum but find it hard to keep a reliable source of it. Lucky tries hard to keep the stock up. I would have given 5 stars but I recently had the experience of my billing name and address swapping with my shipping (my mother has the same first name).

janeth293
2/6/19

I found a few things at Lucky's that were the lowest price I could find for those items. However, within a week of placing my order for multiples of two items, the price for each item dropped another $0.50-0.75 on Lucky's site. So, before I even received my order, the total of what I purchased dropped more than $5 below what I paid. A little disheartening. Items were packed fairly well, but 1 of the 6 bottles of coconut aminos (liquid) still sustained damage (plastic cap smashed) and leaked a little into the box (mostly contained in the bubble wrap). Had to wait on hold a bit for customer service, but they are replacing the broken bottle.

kellyg215
2/5/19

I received my order very quickly. I appreciate that. I am on the Shibboleth diet plan and there are certain things I can't get at my local store.

karolinas14
2/1/19

Quality of the products is amazing! I only wish that communication with the company would be a little bit better! Besides that, I am very satisfied with my order!

benitaw10
1/28/19

I buy eco paper products - toilet paper, tissue, paper towels - in bulk, and take advantage of Lucky Vitamin's great sales. Good prices, good delivery, good product - no complaints here.

jerrianl
1/1/19

Love the variety of healthy food n snack options, that i can't find in regular food department stores. Great food n products.Cheers

jenniferm1022
12/27/18

I find the shipping a bit slow to me in WA state, but the quality of the items is good. The pricing is competitive. I shop between this site and another. Lucky Vitamin seems to be the only place where my debit card has issues so I am forced to use PayPal. It's just a bit irritating.

kurtk59
12/25/18

ORDER updates at shopping cart was slow, could not remove items, but order arrival is fast, accurate and on time!

marcyb14
11/28/18

This is my one stop vitamin and supplement shop. I can always count on getting quality products in a timely fashioon. I use auto ship and buy in quantities to get even better pricing. I save so much time and money.

Yes these products are genuine. Bragg products are some of the oldest products in the USA.

By Theresa M.

Questions? Get answers from the LuckyVitamin staff and other customers.

LuckyVitamin?