Review of Luca Jackets

Luca Jackets reviews

jasond312
6/14/19

My son bought the Star Lord jacket at comic com in Calgary.
A week after buying it the jacket had zipper issues. I messaged Luca a week later about it.
He basically wanted more detail and I explained the issues I has having with it.

He blamed my son for being to forceful with the zipper and said he would pass it on to his production.

I messaged him explaining and trying to get the cost covered to replace the zipper or- a refund -or exchange.

Luca wanted proof from a seamstress of what the issue was and if it could have been wrecked from force. If it wasn't wrecked from force he would cover the cost of replacing it.

I took the coat in to a reputable seamstress and passed the contact info for Luca to call for himself so that way I wouldn't be
accused of lying. I was told by the seamstress it wasn't my sons fault. The zipper was old and was like it was a floor model coat.

Luca claimed he called the seamstress and
Continued to blame us for wrecking the zipper. He did not call her as I followed through and asked her.

Luca lies, acts completely arrogant and even had the oadasity to accuse me of being an extortionist for asking for a refund to have the zipper fixed.

All Luca did was offer a discount code to order a new coat. I won't make that mistake twice.

He wont stand by his product, gave horrible costumer service. I found this to be very frustrating I would not recommend buying from LucaDesigns as their quality of product and customer service are the worst I've ever had to deal with.

isabelk12
5/26/19

Huge fan of Luca jackets and all of their designs! The quality of both their real leather and vegan is incredible. I'm lucky to be the proud owner of one of their soldier 76 (Overwatch) jackets and couldn't be happier, the detailing and craftsmanship make it the pride of my collection. As a big nerd I love being able to rep my passions in a socially acceptable way.
The staff I have met at the conventions they have attended have always been very knowledgable, friendly and genuinely want you to walk away feeling amazing in one of their jackets. Luca himself is a highly competent and sincere person and you can always tell how much care and work goes into each and every design.

trentl18
5/26/19

The Red hood leather jacket is stunning, everything Luca Designs has made has lead to be an iconic jacket in the pop culture community. I was lucky enough to get mine signed by Luca Giorgio himself.

chrisl518
12/16/18

Bought this Jacket at MTL Comic con 4 month ago and i love it one of the best jacket i bought
Also Luca is one of the best guys for customer support ever would recommend

evelynn20
12/11/18

I got my first custom made leather jacket today from Luca Designs (lucajackets.com). I chose the female Southside Serpents leather jacket with custom sizing and it fits like a second skin! Doing the custom sizing was easy with their directions and I'm so, so happy with my new favorite jacket! The detailing is rad, lots of zippers and two pockets on the front. The exterior has all been weathered (by hand!) to make it have a slight green sheen when the light hits just right. I love it!!!

Tip for consumers: Just make sure you read the sizing page and send photos with your measurements if you're doing a custom size.

Questions? Get answers from the Luca Jackets staff and other customers.

2 Photos for Luca Jackets