Review of Loyal Stricklin

info@loyalstricklin.com

1 Review From Our Community

tammiec7
12/9/15

Quoting from their site they offer "high quality handmade leather and waxed canvas goods made in Opelika, Alabama". Having lived just outside Opelika in Auburn, AL (War Eagle!!) I was eager to support this local business. I ordered the leather aviator mug for my dad, who is impossible to shop for anymore. The mug is actually a small mason jar wrapped in a leather strap with a hand-tooled leather handle. The strap around the mug is "branded", if you will, with the company logo. I also ordered a "lid" that turns it into more of a sippy cup for grown-ups and a leather coaster. I could tell the second I opened the package and smelled leather that I was going to love it! It was perfect. The quality of the workmanship is amazing, the shipping was super fast and inexpensive and my dad will be thrilled when he opens it at Christmas. In fact, I was so satisfied I ordered 4 more for gifts for friends. The mugs aren't cost prohibitive and are fabulous gifts, especially for that hard-to-shop-for person. They also make handbags, wallets, iPad covers...I highly recommend them for a unique gift that someone will treasure.

Questions? Get answers from the Loyal Stricklin staff and other customers.

Loyal Stricklin?