LowestRates.ca

LowestRates.ca has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LowestRates.ca ranks 25th among Car Insurance sites.

How would you rate LowestRates.ca?

“One of the better comparison sites”

Cecil U.
10/8/20

I got a new mortgage and a new insurance policy through a broker that I discovered through www.LowestRates.ca. I saved a lot of money compared to what I had been paying to my previous mortgage lender and insurer. I see other people complaining, but they probably don't know how these sites work -- they're not banks or insurance companies! Sites like LowestRates are matchmakers that collect your information and finds a financial institution or broker that wants to do business with you, based on the information you entered. All of these sites used to suck at accurately matching consumers with banks etc. which is why a lot of people would get a "rate surprise" when they talked to the banker or the broker. But they've improved their technology and become a lot better. When I got my new car insurance policy, the quote I got on the site was the same as what I got from the insurer!

cecilu
October 8th, 2020

aidanp24
CustomerExperience -. – LowestRates.ca Rep
Hi Cecil,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your experience using LowestRates.ca and about your experience with the trusted broker partners that you were matched with for your mortgage and auto insurance needs.

We're thrilled to hear that you used our website to compare both auto insurance and mortgage rates and, more importantly, that we were able to help you save money on your mortgage!

We hope that you'll visit us again when you have another important financial decision to make.

Sincerely,
The LowestRates.ca Team

Questions? Get answers from the LowestRates.ca staff and other customers.

LowestRates.ca is an online rate comparison site for insurance, mortgages, loans and credit card rates in Canada. Our free, independent service connects directly with financial institutions and providers from all over North America to offer Canadians a comprehensive list of rates. LowestRates.ca wants to help everyone become more financially literate and we've helped save Canadians $1 billion in interest and fees! We believe in helping people make smarter decisions with their money.

Business History

LowestRates.ca is a Fintech company founded in 2012 and based in Toronto, ON.

aidanp24
CustomerExperience -.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LowestRates.ca?

Have a question about LowestRates.ca?