Lowest Rates

Lowest Rates has a consumer rating of 1 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lowest Rates also ranks 37th among Price Comparison sites.

How would you rate Lowest Rates?

“SCAM alert!”

Audrey B.
10/21/17

scam! My rate increased 3 times before I can even get my contract. Then they tried to increase it again!!! Do not deal with this company

audreyb35
October 21st, 2017
mohdk3
February 23rd, 2017
the worse company ever they give you cheap an estimate online but when you call them they increase it more than one hundred and when you ask for an explanation and after you approve that you entered exactly the same information they asking you online after all that when they cant answer they just call you a layer ,,,never trust them
mop12
May 3rd, 2017
This site is a scam. I went through the process of filling out your information online and get a "quote" at the end. The "quote" was significantly lower than what I was paying now so I was really excited. I then proceeded to call the said "insurance broker" to get my lower rate. To my surprise, when they ha me on the phone, they went through all the same questions again. I asked the agent why. She skipped my question and gave me my new quote. This time it was higher than what I'm currently paying, and significantly higher than what was "quoted" online. I asked why such a big difference. The agents answer was "what you see online is only and approximate quote as the site you are using is not legally entitled to issue quotes as they are not licensed". I kept pressing and she said "the site you are using is only to generate leads and not a licensed brokerage that can provide quotes". What a waste of my time. Has anyone else experienced the same? Please share.
vincentd21
September 10th, 2015
Discount insurance companies on line are just a scam to get you to fill out your info but when you call them they increase your quote by an average of $200

Do not fill out these on line forms as there is no way to erase them

Be careful of lowestRates.ca/com Insurance hotline and such

Questions? Get answers from the Lowest Rates staff and other customers.

Compare Canada?۪s best auto insurance quotes, mortgage rates, credit cards, and more.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowest Rates?

Have a question about Lowest Rates?