Lowes.co

Lowes.co has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lowes.co?

“Tool warranty? Look elsewhere!”

James E.
12/16/19

I have been dealing with Lowe's for over 20 years. I am changing to Home Depot. About 2 years ago I bought a set of matching locking pliers, Kobalt brand. Kobalt is owned by Lowe's and is the store brand. Recently one of the pads split and came off. I took the tool back to the store. "We don't carry that anymore, so you need to contact Kobalt". She gave me the number and I called Kobalt. "We don't make that tool anymore, so you need to go back to the store". I did. I told the store if they would give me store credit for $13.78 I could get the tool elsewhere. "We can't do that". So I tried online chat and calling directly. Suffice it to say I have not gotten anywhere. Between business and for myself I spend about 10,000 a year at Lowe's. Next year it will be under 100.00. I will go elsewhere.

jamese217
December 16th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Lowes.co staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lowes.co?

Have a question about Lowes.co?