Lovestories.love

Lovestories.love has a consumer rating of 3.73 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lovestories.love also ranks 54th among International Dating sites.

How would you rate Lovestories.love?

“excellent”

Michael C.
7/11/19

it turned out to be a very easy to use website, it's a good thing the support replied very quickly and helped me to buy Active Membership otherwise it would be such a pain in my ass.

“Very clever scam”

John B.
4/28/19

This site is clever. You will be invited to join by a woman. Pretense is that the invite is exclusive - the woman supposedly has only two invite codes. I think the code links your payments to the woman. The site claims to allow people of different languages to communicate. Your letters to her will be translated for .06 euro per word. Then you get to pay for the translations of her responses to you. She will send you pictures like all other scam sites. Ask to call and hear her voice - no. Ask to video chat to see her live - no. Ask for anything to identify her as who she claims to be - no. This one is hard to find reviews on as any search for this web site will take you to a hundred reviews of the movie " love story ". Be wary though, it is a scam and they want your money. John bindbeutel

nathanb216
August 1st, 2019
My review is not about the site because it's the same dating site as elswhere in the world I have a lot of experience in online dating... I already rue the day I first saw Russian woman I dont understand what their magic is but they just fascinate and I cant help it. I cant look at American women because they're all ugly... On this site I was chating with Russian woman and everything was fine, but it didnt work for us... Russian women are all whores and I hate them! They have a diferent mentality and I just fail to understand what they want.
stefang33
May 27th, 2019
Hey men!
I've recently registered on this site lovestories.love. it was recommended by my friend who is dating a girl from Kiev. now I chat there with girl from Moscow because she's the only one who agreed to video call on skype the others have found a million excuses... but I'm not damn Bill Gates to pay such money for message translations.I use skype it certainly translates funny and not always correctly but I can afford it.
I tried to get some info about this site on the internet but it's private an there's nothin about it. I've been disappointed in online dating long ago but it's like a drug now. I tried the stinky Tinder and these bastards fool people with automatic subscription. I boght paid subscription and my profile was blocked now I canot log in to my account and disable it and they charge money monthly.these freaks don't respond to my requests and are afraid of nothing. I had to block my card...
I believe scamers are everywhere on the internet but it's important to keep your data safe and secure. Why such beautiful girls live only in the USSR...

My rich friend damn him............................