Lovestories.love

Lovestories.love has a consumer rating of 3.3 stars from 10 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lovestories.love also ranks 25th among International Dating sites.

How would you rate Lovestories.love?

“No American women!”

Jeffrey W.
8/11/19

Thank you for such a great opportunity to have information about woman that allows to see the history of her divorces to know her better. My free country and its government have gone crazy with their crazy laws now American women dont need families they need to sue honest Americans like me for more money!!! Ive just recently got all court proceedings sorted out with my ex and thank God and my lawyer she didnt take all my money. Now I think Ive found my love on this site and she isnt American. Its the best thing I can imagine after a lie from my ex and her boyfriend!

“Wish I'd said "no"”

Lee H.
6/19/19

I met a lady on an international dating site and we began emailing privately, but web based translators left a lot to be desired. She wasn't comfortable with Skype and said a friend told her about Lovestories and I agreed to try it. The translations were definitely better, but the costs ran up quickly. We were emailing long letters every day, and when I complained to her that the messages were getting expensive (hundreds of dollars in a few weeks,) she got very defensive, refused to go back to regular emails, and the relationship fell apart. I suspect that she was somehow getting kickback money from the site when she brings men there.

nathanb216
August 1st, 2019
My review is not about the site because it's the same dating site as elswhere in the world I have a lot of experience in online dating... I already rue the day I first saw Russian woman I dont understand what their magic is but they just fascinate and I cant help it. I cant look at American women because they're all ugly... On this site I was chating with Russian woman and everything was fine, but it didnt work for us... Russian women are all whores and I hate them! They have a diferent mentality and I just fail to understand what they want.
stefang33
May 27th, 2019
Hey men!
I've recently registered on this site lovestories.love. it was recommended by my friend who is dating a girl from Kiev. now I chat there with girl from Moscow because she's the only one who agreed to video call on skype the others have found a million excuses... but I'm not damn Bill Gates to pay such money for message translations.I use skype it certainly translates funny and not always correctly but I can afford it.
I tried to get some info about this site on the internet but it's private an there's nothin about it. I've been disappointed in online dating long ago but it's like a drug now. I tried the stinky Tinder and these bastards fool people with automatic subscription. I boght paid subscription and my profile was blocked now I canot log in to my account and disable it and they charge money monthly.these freaks don't respond to my requests and are afraid of nothing. I had to block my card...
I believe scamers are everywhere on the internet but it's important to keep your data safe and secure. Why such beautiful girls live only in the USSR...

My rich friend damn him............................