Bubbles Bodywear reviews

service@lovemybubbles.com

anonymousq194
anonymous Q.
11/4/18

This website is seriously the best. So informative and easy to make sense of so many options. I haven’t even tried the product yet but the site intself is awesome.

laurad357
Laura D.
10/31/18

The item ordered is good, but not for the price. The fabric is really thin tears easily if a fingernail touches it. The unit front stitching still shows under clothing. After 3 washes the unit starts to fray. For this much money this panty is way too expensive for $44

jasminev17
Jasmine V.
10/31/18

Very helpful however i wish there were more video reviews of how the padded underwear looks under clothing and also a video review of the new hot cakes padded underwear set

carolinagirla
CarolinaGirl A.
10/30/18

I'm a repeat customer and I absolutely LOVE your product; however, I am not happy with the silicon pads. This is the first time I ordered them. They are much heavier than the foam pads and I felt like I had to reposition them throughout the day...very uncomfortable. Additionally, they made my booty sweat! I definitely will NOT be wearing them again.

willu5
Will U.
10/30/18

One of the clearest check out processes I've gone through. I also enjoy the videos on the products that have them.

lovelyc3
Lovely C.
10/28/18

What a selection of styles and sizes! For any woman that desires a little 'extra', you'll find it all here at LoveMyBubbles. Express yourself and be all that you CAN be. (Only you will know your secret.)

shenaef
Shenae F.
10/28/18

Could find a edit my address to fix my typo.Other Than that the site is cute girly I will be doing a youtube review once delivered I'm excited its for my birthday hope this silicone thing goes well..

kimberlye65
Kimberly E.
10/28/18

Shopping was terrific....would like to see actual model videos of before and after :) This would really help us struggling ladies decide on the panty for US! THANK YOU

hanah5
Hana H.
10/27/18

I was able to get through the product info and checkout fine, but I think the UI can be updated to a more modern user experience. I can see this in the product page, consolidating a few steps when selecting size and color options.

nicolen88
nicole N.
10/27/18

As a new customer, I am highly satisfied with the layout of the website and help in which I have received. The videos made have helped me to choose my bubbles body wear effectively. I cannot wait for my package to arrive already!!

trustm25
Trust M.
10/25/18

This is the second time I order from this site the product is very comfortable. The customer service for my exchanges were amazing highly recommend!

barbarad285
Barbara D.
10/25/18

very easy and very simple. I have order from here before and I was always satisfied with the order. and I like that they don't take that long to be received.

beths214
Beth S.
10/24/18

I was satisfied with everything but figuring out the correct size. I thought the sizing choice online was confusing. I ordered a medium but the panties are too small. I wanted them for a wedding so I used the pads with other panties. Is it possible to exchange just the panties for another size?

rebeccal113
Rebecca L.
10/24/18

I enjoyed the product I got a size 2xl i am normally an xl but it was a tad snug not sure if it is meant to be that tight

yelilam
yelila M.
10/24/18

Love this company! I have made several purchases before and I loved it. The delivery was quick and accurate. The only thing is, I was disappointed by the product. It wasn't what I expected, Looked a lot better in the pictures. I just don't have time to return it because I needed something for work. (because I have a SEVERELY flat butt and the uniform is not flattering lol) I start this week so I just have to make due but I'm very sad about it :(
Otherwise, everything else was great and the purchases I've made before were exactly what I wanted.

cherylm242
Cheryl M.
10/24/18

I ordered one item by mistake and your sight had no way to remove it from my cart.I had to include it in my order in order to get my other items.

carolineh78
Caroline H.
10/24/18

Shopping on your website was very easy. Every item was explained in perfect detail on how it would fit and how to size it.And the videos were extremley helpful! And I love keeping my business in the USA.Cant wait to try the panties i ordered. Hope the extra money i paid gets the overnight shipping to me tomorrow. Wish I found your website sooner so i could of ordered in advance without being in a rush. Thank you! Caroline:)

anonymousa336
anonymous A.
10/24/18

Love that there was a video on the item. Video could have been better if the item was shown in beige rather than black-couldnt see seam definition.

daniellem198
Danielle M.
10/23/18

it was however a bit confusing in trying to find the best butt AND Hip boost.
I'm a transgender woman, and I need all the help we can get to fill out the hips in my jeans, firefighters trousers, skirts and dresses. And as our numbers are heading for ~4% of the population a good new market for your great products

lashonh
LaShon H.
10/23/18

Always great quality padded underwear. I've made several purchases and Absolutely Love every pair I own. I would not be caught without them on. Would love to see items for an active yoga lover like myself....

denisef82
Denise F.
10/22/18

not all sizes in stock. was given some kind of coupon code (Fall LUV 15?) but couldn't find it when I was on order page and what I had written down was not accepted.

anonymouse171
anonymous E.
10/21/18

:) everything is great. sad the retro diamond collection doesn't have my size. I will check back soon

julianac18
Juliana C.
10/20/18

Easy and very informative. With helpful reviews. I hope it holds my up and even when I move the elastic doesn't move up. I hope it stays in place even if I bent.

benp122
Ben P.
10/18/18

Information is very extensive, albeit a bit spread out, making it hard to find what specifically I'm looking for. Sizes also seemed a bit confusing, I am still not sure I ordered the right size.

mariad222
Maria D.
10/18/18

Very friendly customer, but you need to pay the package to send it back if you not happy. I like bubbles body wears anyway!!

Questions? Get answers from the Bubbles Bodywear staff and other customers.

Bubbles Bodywear?