Sweet And Vicious Llc reviews

service@lovemybubbles.com

amandae82
Amanda E.
5/17/18

Was good but would be better if card was automatically recognized
as Fedex instead of having to go back to previous window if improperly entered :)

anisao
Anisa O.
5/16/18

So far, the website is very simple to navigate and detailed with every product. Will review actual shipping experience and product quality after my order is received!

jennaw44
Jenna W.
5/15/18

webpage very easy to navigate. all items our well explained. one of the easiest ordering process on the web

robertd493
ROBERT D.
5/15/18

Reviews indicate sizing runs smaller than usual; I have never tried this brand before so I ordered two sizes up, hopefully it wasn't a mistake!

kellie7
Kelli E.
5/14/18

Excellent service an product... 2 of my product were returned because they were 2 big.. sent form with return label an reordered another product...

barbarad202
Barbara D.
5/14/18

So far I had never had a problem with my shipping and I hope it remains. Thank you for such a good product.

keiths134
Keith S.
5/13/18

Easy to understand your site. I would have liked that the sizes where commented more when people write comments to their purchase.

dawna71
Dawn A.
5/12/18

Been comparing sites for over a week now I love that you had a video that explains your product that was better then reading reviews from Mostly women that are a size small and medium that love the product. I am between a 10 to 12 large to extra large top and bottom depending on the make of the clothes so reading reviews from women a size small or medium makes it hard for me to know if the product will truly fit and do as it says your video is the first I've ever seen and gave me confidence to spend $40 and shipping on your product

caroli14
Carol I.
5/12/18

hope these work out and are not too heavy.. i would never return underwear how can i try the pads and if they don't fit or are too big / small... how can i "pass the blacklight test?

amyg178
Amy G.
5/12/18

I just ordered so I haven’t received anything yet but I’m happy that I can choose when I want it delivered and the fact that I can use PayPal.

ireneg46
Irene G.
5/11/18

It was great. but I will love if you had photos of how the padded underwear looks while wearing jeans. but overall it was a great experience. I'm excited to receive my order.

suziet4
suzie t.
5/11/18

I had a great experience. Shipping to Australia was fast and i received everything i ordered. Can't wait to try them.

teresaf77
Teresa F.
5/11/18

I've never liked having the panties with the butt pads---as I wear a thong and the padded panties give me panty lines, which don't look nice. However, I have a flat butt!!...so it's wonderful to have found this site with booty pads that stick to your clothes rather than having to wear them in pocketed underwear! Thank you! Great idea!

jackies125
Jackie S.
5/10/18

The bubbles website is easy to navigate and order from. I am excited about my purchase, hope it is what I expected.

reneec76
renee c.
5/10/18

OMG i just love the Pick-Me-Up Latex Boxer item 3350 so im ordering it in nude as well as the other item i purchased thank you

esmeraldar4
Esmeralda R.
5/10/18

I am very pleased at how easy its to order and loved the free gift that was included. This is my first time trying out your product if I like it, I will definitely order from this company again. Thank you

karac20
Kara c.
5/10/18

Great company!! Love the retro padded panties... I have ordered these before and they are awesome quality and last forever as long as u follow the care guide. I wear mine everyday and always feel confident and beautiful! I’m a size 2x-3x and even for plus size women these are great for a cute, round, lifted tush. Love love love!!!

robertam54
Roberta m.
5/10/18

Very simple and easy online system. Shipping is fast and discrete. Just wish there was some larger sizes available.

juliaq2
Julia Q.
5/10/18

I really like the informative videos, the ease of navigating, and the huge selection of products. I always end up coming back for more!

tomg180
Tom G.
5/10/18

Having an account is the only way to go. My wife loves the style she buys and all I have to do is get my order history and reorder. So simple.

margaretc128
Margaret C.
5/10/18

Best site I've ever shopped on for these items. Thanks so much for having exactly what I needed and more.

elainej40
Elaine J.
5/10/18

Shopping here is always easy and convenient! The quality of the products is superb and greatly appreciated.

nancyd239
Nancy D.
5/10/18

I knew what I wanted but had no idea where to look. I am so glad my 1st search at Victorias Secret was fruitless! Thank you, love this site.

milikah2
Milika H.
5/10/18

I LOVE YOUR PRODUCTS. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SHIPPING SO QUICKLY AND FOR ALL THE GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

valeriet49
Valerie T.
5/10/18

So easy to find whatever you're looking for. It went pretty smooth & fast, no gimmicks, no games just straightforward. Love your site!

Questions? Get answers from the Sweet And Vicious Llc staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Sweet And Vicious Llc