Review of Lovemybubbles

service@lovemybubbles.com

debbied159
Debbie D.
8/12/18

It was confusing to get back to finalizing the order after ordering a product and continuing shopping.

Please fix this process to allow shoppers to return to their basket at any time.

Loyal Customer

anonymousc96
anonymous C.
8/12/18

if all products had pictures (or even videos) with the products under dresses, jeans, and thinker fabric dresses I would felt more confident buying more.

kylem157
Kyle M.
8/11/18

I mean I'm no expert on bra clips but my fiance says they work perfectly fine. So yeah you could say I would recommend them to boyfriend's and husband's.

kima183
Kim A.
8/11/18

Praying that these work well under my wedding gown! I love the free shipping and free returns! This is my first time ever ordering anything like this, excited to see how it looks!

cherylh207
Cheryl H.
8/11/18

I appreciate the informative videos provided by the owner. Wish they had more information regarding gusset or crotch openings in the garments so as to help with determining feasibility of purchasing.

vanessao15
Vanessa O.
8/10/18

I love the personal customer communication I received when trying to decide in which garment was best for my body type

fedraa1
fedra a.
8/9/18

thanks, for always giving me a lil boost about my body whenever it needs it within the last almost 10 years. blessings

graceu1
Grace U.
8/9/18

I ordered bubbles many times. The one and only wedsite I trusted and reliable. Im very satisfied to their products. What I see is what I get.

maryl343
Mary L.
8/7/18

I like the video of the owner describing the panty. It made the decision-making process easier. I also liked the 90-day return policy.

sharit9
Shari T.
8/6/18

I order wrong size I should of listen to the representative shipping back but getting the correct size!

lb166
L B.
8/4/18

would like to see photos of all styles on the same page. Difficult to tell the style you are looking for. Requires clicking back and forth between styles.

alizao
Aliza O.
8/3/18

Good customer service, a relatively easy site to browse. My biggest concern while browsing for products was the lack of quality before and after pictures with various kinds of clothing.

elbas
Elba S.
8/2/18

very easy to place and pay for order
I ordered a replacement brief and was shocked to receive it within a few days. I love your products!

janiceb101
Janice B.
8/2/18

I like all the videos that help me see the product up close and how they fit on different size bodies. Thanks

angelat153
Angela T.
8/1/18

it would be better if you can see pictures of the models with and without pads in their panty - and they should stand straight rather than tilt their booties out because it's not a true example of how the butt looks when you stand naturally- so it's hard to see the difference your product makes

anonymousz62
anonymous Z.
7/31/18

i shipped back pads for exchange but they got lost. may not be bubbles' fault but it bums me out. :(

anonymousj54
anonymous J.
7/30/18

love how clear and easy to read ur site is with the sizing chart and also really found the "when will my order arrive" shipping guide helpful too

carolm458
Carol M.
7/29/18

Fantastic website!!! I hope my order of Medium panty is the right size for me (according to size chart). Thank you in advance!!

janicew120
Janice W.
7/28/18

The shopping experience is pretty good. When I've received the panties though both times the stitching came out right away and I was left with big holes in the panties.

rodaf
Roda F.
7/28/18

Repeat customer, always happy to shop the website and to be surprised by something new and improved added. LoveMyBubbles’s exceptional innovation in truly understanding what their market absolutely desires and, along the way, have tackled each issue step by step with amazing new designs to improve and perfect on an already excellent product

hannahs129
Hannah s.
7/26/18

I am 58 yrs old with small and saging bums. Never thought after my first try I'm sold!!
Pls all beautiful ladies out there! Give it a go! You will never regrets it !

phioniaw
Phionia W.
7/25/18

So far it was very easy, had a lot of options to choose from, which i liked. Looking forwards to receiving my order to confirm that I’m hooked. I’m excited!

cynthiad132
Cynthia D.
7/24/18

I spoke with Ana from customer service and she was VERY helpful when items I had chosen were on backorder. Very personable! Great service! Will recommend!

caroliner63
Caroline R.
7/23/18

Good experience, the only drawback is that I'm living in Australia & I can't see and handle and try on the pants/products before I buy them, otherwise all is good so far. I have surgical liposuction damage and lipodystrophy, so I'm not a typical customer. I'm very glad to find Bubbles, as I've been trying to make my own body fat prostheses.

lynnn50
Lynn N.
7/22/18

Fast & easy site to use anxious to try produc
Super fast delivery
Satisfied with product next time I will order one size smaller

Questions? Get answers from the Lovemybubbles staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Lovemybubbles