Review of Lovemybubbles

Tel: 1-800-401-5811
service@lovemybubbles.com

melanies86
1/12/18

I love all of my new padded panty products I purchased and they upgraded my shipping for free so I received them sooner than expected. I will always purchase from this company.

maryannm40
Maryann M.
1/10/18

These panties are fabulous. I've only tried them on. I'm looking forward to wearing them with my jeans. I usually wear butt pads, but I think these may work with some of my pants when the butt pads make my derrière look too large. These just lift and separate your own butt cheeks. I think I may be buying more of these.

mw134
1/9/18

the important thing is to get the right style. They have a ton of different optins and I was a little overwhelmed. But I chatted with a rep there and they were super helpful. they cared about my issues and made sure that I got the right style for me. I needed cushion for a sciatic nerve and I also have NO BUTT! I got the Foxy Fanny and it was perfect. If I bought the one I had in my basket before chatting, I probably would have gotten the wrong thing.

The silicone is the best kind of butt pad to get. And i likethis store too because they have a lot of different pad sizes...i'm an XL and other products I tried from other companies look like a little unnatural bump on my butt cheek lol! These cover more of my cheek and look and feel really natural.

Tip for consumers: Chat or Call if yuo have never tried these type of products before. Lots to choose from for different bodies and tastes so get help from them first. Their chat is easy and very helpful.

barbarat96
1/9/18
• Updated review

I could find no product that fit my specific need. Opted to return the item and try shopping again in the future. No issue with the service!

“Not as good as hoped for”
12/30/17
• Previous review

I'm 68 yo and my body composition has changed with age. I exercise regularly and recently lost 15 lbs. -- I had gained weight due to Rx drugs and discovery I am pre-diabetic -- so I made life changes. In spite of exercises to enhance body shape, the loss of fat and age related tissue degradation leave me with a rather flat butt. When I pull on leggings, they eventually droop and sag and in the rear, necessitating a belt to hold them up. I had hoped the Behind The Seams Padded Highwaist Boxer Panty/Pad Item #9049-N would smooth my middle and add a bit of puff to my rear area. I found the high waist section did not have much if any compression. The butt pads were small, set rather awkwardly in the panty, and did not add any true shaping. Maybe I was expecting too much, but this item did not address any of my needs. Note: I wear a size 6 pant, so don't presume I am excessively over weight. But I do suffer from a larger waist area than desired -- middle age spread, post menopausal, loss of muscle tone following multiple pregnancies!!

Response from Karen J., Lovemybubbles Representative
Dear Barbara, We have sent an email to hopefully resolve this issue for you, and we are looking forward to speaking with you. In the event that you did not receive our email, we would like to post our reply here and also for the benefit of others who may be looking for the perfect padded shaper for themselves!

As you noted, the Behind the Seams does have a specific design, with narrower oval padding positioned higher on the backside. This will work for some, but not for everyone (similar to how we all like different styles of bras)! Based on the information you have provided in your feedback, we feel that a style with round padding that sits a bit lower on the body may address your needs better.

Many of our padded products include our round, wider pads (as compared to the narrower Behind The Seams oval pads), that provide a very subtle boost. If you want to see a more significant boost, we recommend adding the optional thicker foam and/or silicone as these will be more noticeable as compared to the thin foam.

Regarding compression, most of these garments are meant to fit snug and provide a moderate level of compression. For your needs, I recommend a product that reaches over the belly with Moderate to Strong control and round pads.

Below I have provided you a couple of specific recommendations for your review:

*Retro Diamond Highrise Padded Panty (has moderate to strong waist control and round, wider padding)- http://www.lovemybubbles.com/padded-panty-retro-diamond-highrise.shtml

*Victorian Bodysuit (has very strong control throughout the midsection and round, wider padding) - http://www.lovemybubbles.com/padded-bodysuit-butt-booster.shtml

I hope this has been helpful. After review, if you have any further questions or need help with a return/exchange please don’t hesitate to contact us. Thank you and we hope you have a wonderful New Year!
barbarat96
12/30/17
• Updated review

Below I have provided you a couple of specific recommendations for your review:

“Returned for credit. Will shop again in future.”
• Previous review

debbyj6
12/25/17

Although wearable with jeans or close fitting garments l expected them to be contoured for a better fit to the body

Response from Karen J., Lovemybubbles Representative
Dear Debby, Thank you for your feedback. We offer the Sticky Buns in both foam and silicone. If you found that the foam padding is not as contouring as expected, you may find that the silicone is a bit more supple and flexible for your needs. Please contact us so that we may exchange your item for something that would make you happier! ~Bubbles Bodywear.
taraj30
12/18/17

I was so excited to receive my new Bubbles merchandise. This was my fist time buying from them. My item ripped the very first time I wore it. The lining is ripped halfway across. Other than that, the fit was great. Just disappointed that this happened.

Response from Karen J., Lovemybubbles Representative
Dear Tara, We regret any damage to your purchase. We have reached out via phone and email but have not heard back from you yet. Please contact us (800-401-5811) at your earliest convenience so that we may address this issue for you. Thank you! ~Bubbles Bodywear
josephinen9
12/16/17

Unfortunately i will not be making anymore orders as i was charged an extra £13 to obtain my order from the Royal mail post office. On principal this will stop me from making further orders. Thankyou for your quick response.It was also beautifully wrapped.

Response from Karen J., Lovemybubbles Representative
Dear Jospehine,

We apologize for any confusion regarding customs/duties. Please rest assure that these are not additional shipping fees. Any additional amount due is VAT charged by UK customs/government. We try our best to post information about duties and taxes throughout our website and during the checkout process for our International customers.

Unfortunately we are not able to control the Customs process and fees that other countries/governments charge when merchandise arrives from the USA. For more information about the International shipping policies, please see our "International Customers" page: http://www.lovemybubbles.com/international.shtml

Sincerely,
~Bubbles Bodywear
lg86
12/15/17

Geez! I ordered the thong shorts that were high waisted and has a strap to attach to your bra and the butt is cut out, I have a booty that I didn't want flattened, a stomach I wanted smushed in and thighs that I wanted slimmed down ( I could feed America with these thighs) So I wanted to look and feel better for the holidays in my tight jeans but dang... I didn't realize I'd be working a sweat when I have to use the bathroom and that I'd be in there a good 10 mins trying to re-adjust. Also because its spandex, my jeans want to slide down even with a belt on. I'm so disappointed, I really wanted the miracle. I will say that they did a wonderful job in my appearance but I don't know that it will be worth wearing all night out. I'm the type that would carry a pair of scissors in my purse, just incase I decided it would be easier to cut the thing off while trying to use the restroom. Any suggestions? especially to the part that my jeans just want to slide down, I even wear my belt super tight. I guess a 2 sided tape around my waist, yea right!

kayah6
Kaya H.
12/14/17

The Victoria did not fit true to size. I recently had my measurements done and I ordered one size up just to be sure and it was still too small which created rolls and my bottom was very unflattering. I ended up not being able to wear it underneath my dress that I wore to a gala. I am going to exchange it for a larger size. I believe that The Victoria will live up to its description once I have the correct size.

chelseav6
12/11/17

Second time placing an order with you, never disappointed. Last year I ordered highwisted lace panties and the silicone padding. Fell in love as soon as I put them on. This time around I ordered the victorian waist slimmer, and I couldnt be happier with it. Thank you Love my bubbles.

sherryt38
12/7/17

I love them so much that I ordered more! The sizing chart want correct for me so I ordered what the size chart said which is a small, although I know I wear medium so I ordered a medium too ans for sure the small was too small so I have sent them back for ans exchange for medium!

philipi4
11/30/17

Hi,
The Large size is extremely small. Did not try them on as I could see they were way to small. I would like to exchange for a larger size. Quality looks good.

Philip

candacei
11/22/17

Silicone padded panties are fabulous! Very happy with the way they fit. I will be buying more. Thank you as now I appear to have a butt!

jaimeq1
11/20/17

This company is like a magical genie that grants you curves! I've always been a 5'4 petite girl with very large breasts. I felt like I didn't look "balanced". I have a booty, it's just not big enough to counterbalance my top heavy assets. I've ordered from this company on many occasions and they never fail to satisfy me. My most recent order is amazing! (Hip to butt padded boy shorts) It looks very natural and seamlessly curvy. I will be back for more granted wishes!

melissab192
11/18/17

The fit is super unflattering & I was expecting something different. The fabric was ok. Not worth the price.

andreat66
11/18/17

The products were exactly like what I wanted and the online, delivery, and support were awesome. You have to be careful with sizing and styles.

kellyf76
11/13/17

Love them, but not the new underwear, the pockets are too high, it makes it look u natural. I loved my other ones but I'm not happy with the pockets on these.

lindaj155
11/11/17

Great product. I would have liked to have a bit more tummy control, but I can use these...Thanks....

angelap100
11/9/17

Im happy with my products. I do wish you guys had bigger breast cutlets instead of just 1 cup size. Get like 3-4 cup sizes larger!

lindam472
11/8/17

What I wanted was easy to find on their website, the price was great for the product, it was received when it was said to be and I love love the product! Now I can-can!!

denissec2
11/2/17

I ordered my size however the garments are 2 sizes too small, I even measured myself. I will be returning them.

Response from Karen J., Lovemybubbles Representative
Dear Denisse, We have not heard back from you about this issue, but we hope that the alternate style/size exchange item worked out for you. Please contact us if you need anything further! ~Bubbles Bodywear
judithf27
10/30/17

Bought both a black and a white one. They look so good under some tops that are too low. I am very pleased with this purchase.

lisas498
10/27/17

Have to try a few items ( often can't be returned), until you find the one that works for you. Once you do, you will love it!

patriciac211
10/26/17

I did receive merchandise very quickly, however returned it. Feel that the ordered product is not true to size. Returned for a replacement.

Questions? Get answers from the Lovemybubbles staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Lovemybubbles