Review of Lovemybubbles

Tel: 1-800-401-5811
service@lovemybubbles.com

chelseav6
12/11/17

Second time placing an order with you, never disappointed. Last year I ordered highwisted lace panties and the silicone padding. Fell in love as soon as I put them on. This time around I ordered the victorian waist slimmer, and I couldnt be happier with it. Thank you Love my bubbles.

sherryt38
12/7/17

I love them so much that I ordered more! The sizing chart want correct for me so I ordered what the size chart said which is a small, although I know I wear medium so I ordered a medium too ans for sure the small was too small so I have sent them back for ans exchange for medium!

philipi4
11/30/17

Hi,
The Large size is extremely small. Did not try them on as I could see they were way to small. I would like to exchange for a larger size. Quality looks good.

Philip

candacei
11/22/17

Silicone padded panties are fabulous! Very happy with the way they fit. I will be buying more. Thank you as now I appear to have a butt!

jaimeq1
11/20/17

This company is like a magical genie that grants you curves! I've always been a 5'4 petite girl with very large breasts. I felt like I didn't look "balanced". I have a booty, it's just not big enough to counterbalance my top heavy assets. I've ordered from this company on many occasions and they never fail to satisfy me. My most recent order is amazing! (Hip to butt padded boy shorts) It looks very natural and seamlessly curvy. I will be back for more granted wishes!

melissab192
11/18/17

The fit is super unflattering & I was expecting something different. The fabric was ok. Not worth the price.

andreat66
11/18/17

The products were exactly like what I wanted and the online, delivery, and support were awesome. You have to be careful with sizing and styles.

kellyf76
11/13/17

Love them, but not the new underwear, the pockets are too high, it makes it look u natural. I loved my other ones but I'm not happy with the pockets on these.

lindaj155
11/11/17

Great product. I would have liked to have a bit more tummy control, but I can use these...Thanks....

angelap100
11/9/17

Im happy with my products. I do wish you guys had bigger breast cutlets instead of just 1 cup size. Get like 3-4 cup sizes larger!

lindam472
11/8/17

What I wanted was easy to find on their website, the price was great for the product, it was received when it was said to be and I love love the product! Now I can-can!!

denissec2
11/2/17

I ordered my size however the garments are 2 sizes too small, I even measured myself. I will be returning them.

judithf27
10/30/17

Bought both a black and a white one. They look so good under some tops that are too low. I am very pleased with this purchase.

lisas498
10/27/17

Have to try a few items ( often can't be returned), until you find the one that works for you. Once you do, you will love it!

patriciac211
10/26/17

I did receive merchandise very quickly, however returned it. Feel that the ordered product is not true to size. Returned for a replacement.

elaines81
10/22/17

Quality and padding is perfect...problem is I ordered according to the size chart and the panty fits too low on the hips and cuts into the middle of each cheek giving the look of a very noticeable deep indentation which shows it's obvious padding.Too bad I tried them on and now can't return for a larger size

Response from Karen J., Lovemybubbles Representative
Dear Elaine, We apologize for any inconvenience. A pre-paid return label has been sent to you and we have also reached out by email with alternate style suggestions. The product you purchased has built-in padding and provides a boost across the backside, from hip to hip. However, this type of boost may not be the best form/fit for everyone. This is why we have so many options to choose from! We hope you will give us a chance to match you with a product that matches your needs better. Thank you! ~Bubbles Bodywear
katem117
10/17/17

Ordered my product and it arrived here in New Zealand within 1 week ! Brilliant product which I absolutely love - really good quality and very quick delivery !

elainej29
10/15/17

I am always pleased with my items from Love My Bubbles! They are comfortable, flattering and very well made. I'm so glad I discovered this site! I'll definitely be ordering again.

lesliet58
10/12/17

This is the first time I've ever purchased a product like this, so I can't speak to how it relates compared to others. The edges seem to be peeling up a bit after only a few uses, which makes them a little more visible under thinner tops. I am also concerned about the soap I am using to wash them affecting the strength of the adhesive as the only instructions were to hand wash with a "mild soap". I also do not know how many times I can expect to reuse them as the package did not say. As for now, I am enjoying the freedom of having a non-bra option in warmer weather, but I kind of miss my nipples, frankly. Covering them up just feels unnatural.

jesusi7
10/7/17

I love their products, services , and fast delivery! I also received a free gift from them as well . I give them five stars but I wish they had a large section of plus size latex and neoprene waist cinchers and plus size shape wear (fajas). #John3:16

rm153
10/4/17

I have three separate undies. I ordered the silicon pads to use instead of the padding on the undies and I absolutely love them. They are not exaggerated.

theresaw45
10/4/17

I first purchase the Rio Padded Panty but didn't fully realize it only came to the hip & was not what I was looking for. I wanted more of a full panty. So I ordered the Can Can Padded Panty which is a full panty and it is working out fine. Looks very natural and subtle. Not over done. Very pleased.

margarety13
10/4/17

I read all kinds of reviews about different companies that sold "special" underwear. I didn't know which one to choose, so I ordered from several different companies. Bubbles stood out from the rest. The quality is better, the fit is better, customer service is great. I have become a loyal customer!

luciles1
10/4/17

Thank you order arrived today on time and I am very satisfied all around with the item ordered, I will continue to be a faithful customer!! Thank you
Sincerely yours

kimbyrl
9/28/17

Great product with really fast shipping. It fit well and looked natural. I would definitely purchase again. Highly recommended.

Questions? Get answers from the Lovemybubbles staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Lovemybubbles