Review of LostMy.Name

E2 9BJ
hello@lostmy.name

amandak98
12/20/17
Granddaughter 4, loves this book. Nice quality. Bright pictures. Took to pre school to show her friends.
emilyk64
11/8/17
Wonderfully beautiful books. I just cannot get over how instagrammable they are and how I finally got to use my creativity.
shirleyw76
11/1/17
lovely personal books my grandsons loved these , fab delivery service too great value and quality of books
mdh11
10/18/17
it is a veruly nice website to earn..I love this website.I know it will be a great site in Bangladesh.. it helps all kind of people to earn.thank you
makaylac3
10/4/17
I love this app! Its great you can do almost anything and everything. Its really easy to use & is also very fast. Its also acaret.
kathys176
8/30/17
Loved the book. It was a gift for my nephew and a great one. It"s good for both children and parents.
tasnify
8/24/17
awesome site.very interesting site to in.the environment of the site is awesome.its very easy to use
kristenp24
8/14/17
Ordered some of these books in the past...they are super cute. Great company to work with. No issues with the order, arrived in a timely fashion. Highly recommend.
rachelc129
8/4/17
Loved it. Extremely fast production and shipping. Good prices and came with three discount codes I gladly shared with some ladies in a mommies group on fb. Absolutely recommend to any parent
shivikas1
8/1/17
Loved it! Is a thoughtful and unique present. We'll wrapped and packaged. The story is interesting and a fun bed time read. I'd love to have more paraphernalia with the same theme.
careyl13
7/26/17
I ordered a Lost My Name book for each of my nieces and granddaughter. They were beautifully written and illustrated, were easy to order and arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I won't hesitate to order from them again
annm320
7/23/17
That's cheating the public of the service they provide. The service is lousy, try looking for a house in 4 places of preference and everything went out MLS, which is by real estate.
bobm234
7/8/17
I purchased a phone directly from Samsung and activated it with a prepaid service provider. Most insurers would not cover my phone unless it was purchased from a retail store or a service provider. Esurranty offered the best coverage including loss and theft for the best price.
kellyj78
6/21/17
Great customer service, user friendly site, unique personalized gift.
Promt arrival, packaged nicely.
jenaa
6/19/17
Love these books, bought one for my nephew's fist birthday and he loved it! Something he will keep forever.
joshm145
5/24/17
excellent website, Regardless i really like this company lostmy.name, fantastic job and i am a repeat custmer for life!
amandam198
5/22/17
Great service. Speedy. The book was amazing. Such great quality and so lovely. The illustrations are just adorable. Loved it.
andrewt109
5/12/17
i live between italy and a place near birmingham in the uk. my sisters birthday was coming up and I order the card to make her smilie. how great these people are like gemma from customer support.
jillyc
5/10/17
Expensive and overpriced. Poor quality. Pages easily damage. Soft cover. Was expecting hardcover book.
vanessab71
4/25/17
Absolutely beautiful book that my daughter will cherish forever! Excellent customer service and quite fast-shipping.
silviam17
4/13/17
Absolutely amazing, caring staff & impeccable customer service, fast replies, quality material and speedy shipping - what more could you want?

Questions? Get answers from the LostMy.Name staff and other customers.

LostMy.Name?