LostMy.Name

LostMy.Name has a consumer rating of 4.52 stars from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LostMy.Name also ranks 2nd among Books Other sites.

How would you rate LostMy.Name?

“good”

md h.
10/18/17

it is a veruly nice website to earn..I love this website.I know it will be a great site in Bangladesh.. it helps all kind of people to earn.thank you

“Owners.com”

Ann M.
7/23/17

That's cheating the public of the service they provide. The service is lousy, try looking for a house in 4 places of preference and everything went out MLS, which is by real estate.

amandak98
December 20th, 2017
Granddaughter 4, loves this book. Nice quality. Bright pictures. Took to pre school to show her friends.
mdh11
October 18th, 2017
emilyk64
November 8th, 2017
Wonderfully beautiful books. I just cannot get over how instagrammable they are and how I finally got to use my creativity.
shirleyw76
November 1st, 2017
lovely personal books my grandsons loved these , fab delivery service too great value and quality of books
kristenp24
August 14th, 2017
Ordered some of these books in the past...they are super cute. Great company to work with. No issues with the order, arrived in a timely fashion. Highly recommend.
rachelc129
August 4th, 2017
Loved it. Extremely fast production and shipping. Good prices and came with three discount codes I gladly shared with some ladies in a mommies group on fb. Absolutely recommend to any parent
makaylac3
October 4th, 2017
I love this app! Its great you can do almost anything and everything. Its really easy to use & is also very fast. Its also acaret.
kathys176
August 30th, 2017
Loved the book. It was a gift for my nephew and a great one. It"s good for both children and parents.
tasnify
August 24th, 2017
awesome site.very interesting site to in.the environment of the site is awesome.its very easy to use
shivikas1
August 1st, 2017
Loved it! Is a thoughtful and unique present. We'll wrapped and packaged. The story is interesting and a fun bed time read. I'd love to have more paraphernalia with the same theme.
careyl13
July 26th, 2017
I ordered a Lost My Name book for each of my nieces and granddaughter. They were beautifully written and illustrated, were easy to order and arrived in a reasonable amount of time. I won't hesitate to order from them again
bobm234
July 8th, 2017
I purchased a phone directly from Samsung and activated it with a prepaid service provider. Most insurers would not cover my phone unless it was purchased from a retail store or a service provider. Esurranty offered the best coverage including loss and theft for the best price.
jenaa
June 19th, 2017
Love these books, bought one for my nephew's fist birthday and he loved it! Something he will keep forever.
joshm145
May 24th, 2017
excellent website, Regardless i really like this company lostmy.name, fantastic job and i am a repeat custmer for life!
amandam198
May 22nd, 2017
Great service. Speedy. The book was amazing. Such great quality and so lovely. The illustrations are just adorable. Loved it.
andrewt109
May 12th, 2017
i live between italy and a place near birmingham in the uk. my sisters birthday was coming up and I order the card to make her smilie. how great these people are like gemma from customer support.
kellyj78
June 21st, 2017
Great customer service, user friendly site, unique personalized gift.
Promt arrival, packaged nicely.
vanessab71
April 25th, 2017
Absolutely beautiful book that my daughter will cherish forever! Excellent customer service and quite fast-shipping.
silviam17
April 13th, 2017
Absolutely amazing, caring staff & impeccable customer service, fast replies, quality material and speedy shipping - what more could you want?
annm320
July 23rd, 2017
jillyc
May 10th, 2017
Expensive and overpriced. Poor quality. Pages easily damage. Soft cover. Was expecting hardcover book.

Questions? Get answers from the LostMy.Name staff and other customers.

Discover our marvelous personalized children's books, perfect for any child at any age. We have books that transport kids into their own world where the stories revolve around their name, making this a truly unique gift, with no story the same. Our boo...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LostMy.Name?

Have a question about LostMy.Name?