Review of Tim Weibel MD

1 star

lisai21
Lisa I.
3/2/17

Yo estoy muy agradecida con el Dr. Timothy por el trabajo exelente que hizo en mi cuerpo, esty contenta y satisfecha, además ya tema recomendaciones porque el tambien opero a mi mama hace 10 anos atras, yo tenia un estomago muy flacido despues de haber tenido 5 hijos pero hoy Luzco mucho mejor, que dios Bendiga al Dr. grandemente.

deborar
Debora R.
11/16/16

Dr Weibel & Kimberly, Just wanted to give you an update. I'm doing super great & I'm so happy as time passes by my tummy tuck. Looks better & better each day! I can't thank you enough! I'm sending people your way & I'm sure I will see you again! :)

rosiel9
Rosie L.
11/12/16

I am very pleased with the results of my tummy tuck surgery. I am also very pleased with your staff specially with Amanda. Keep up the good work Amanda. Yes I would recommend you with a family and friends.

dr1114
D R.
10/13/16

Dr Timothy Weibel thank you so much! I can't explain my happiness and outcome of my surgery. I met you about six years ago, when you removed a bone from my son's forehead. I took a flyer that explained you also did cosmetics so I knew at that point you would perform my tummy tuck. Been two weeks, my results are amazing and pain free! Down the road if I were to consider another surgery I would definitely come see Dr Timothy Weibel. Also want to thank Kimberly for all the help. Bless your hearts.

marlad8
Marla D.
10/5/16

My experience has been wonderful. Everyone involved in the process was kind, efficient and very professional. Amanda is great - very sweet and kind. The surgery center was excellent. The nurses and anesthesiologist made sure I was at ease & comfortable - even to sending me home with a ginger ale to help my nausea after surgery. Dr Weibel is awesome! I am very pleased with my results and the whole process. Actually the end result exceeded my expectations and images of other surgeons I had seen. Amazing. Thanks!

bb147
B B.
9/28/16

Dr. Weibel has done excellent work for me. After the procedure my body looks better and feels better. The staff were helpful and very considerate. I would recommend Dr. Weibel to any of my friends and family.

mb188
M B.
9/15/16

I'm very happy with the results from my tummy tuck. Dr. Weibel did an excellent job. At first, I was worry and scared that something went wrong, but after 6 months I can see the results and will continue to see more results in one year. I recommend Dr. Weibel to anybody because he not only does the surgery, but he also cares about his patients and their health.

ltf1
LT F.
8/17/16

I am so grateful to be introduced to Dr Weibel by my cousin. I was thinking about plastic surgery about 7 years but I was afraid of results I saw elsewhere. After having botox with Dr Weibel I noticed he has extremely steady hands. I was thinking about a face lift and my intuition said he is reliable and I should go for it. I looked at his patient's pictures and I was amazed for their natural looks! It is now less than a month I did surgery and I look amazing :) I feel I look 20 years younger and my friends are wondering why I look so good. That is exactly what I wanted. Thank you Dr Weibel.

bm84
B M.
7/22/16

I think Dr Weibel does an excellent very natural looking face lift. I had a lower face lift and eyelids done in 2000 in my late 40's due to premature aging. It was lovely, natural and very effective for over 10 years.Slowly over the next 6 years I developed a need to repeat both procedures, now 6 years later once again (after 4 months now) I am very pleased with the results.

ma51545
M A.
6/12/16

I was hesitant at the idea of any surgery. But after meeting with Dr Weibel and interacting with both he and his staff, I was at ease. All of my questions were answered in a straightforward manner and in terms clear to me. The process from start to finish was open, courteous, clean and comfortable. And the results were even better than I ever expected for my tummy tuck!

kec19
KE C.
5/15/16

I had wanted bigger breasts for almost 10 years when I came to Dr Weibel. I had been to consultations prior to meeting him but hadn't found the right surgeon yet. Within 2 minutes I knew Dr Weibel was the perfect surgeon for me. He and Amanda were very nice and patient with my questions throughout the entire process. Now I have my dream breasts! I couldn't be happier!

al24340
A L.
5/8/16

Since the first day I came to see Dr. Weibel for my tummy tuck, Amanda has been extremely nice & polite. The doctor has always made me feel comfortable as well. He is really professional and even though he was late a few times it was well worth the wait. I would or should I say will recommend him to my friends.

hs72
H S.
3/8/16

I am pleased with the results of my tummy tuck! I no longer look pregnant. Dr Weibel and his staff have been great, very helpful. The surgery itself was not a bad experience like i thought it would be. Everything went smoothly. Dr Weibel was always available through email to answer all my questions and concerns. I have recommended family and friends.

fg42
F G.
3/1/16

I had an extended tummy tuck on 12/11/09. After many years of being unhappy with my post child bearing figure I came to Dr Weibel. HIs confidence in my potential future results, and his friendly and persistent office staff made me feel confident with my decision. I am super satisfied with my new look, and would highly recommend Dr Weibel to anyone considering a tummy tuck.

mw87
M W.
2/24/16

This is the second time Dr. Weible has done my face lift. First when I was 55, the second at 64. I was extremely pleased with the results with making me look around 12 years younger. The entire staff at his LG office were friendly, helpful & professional. The surgical center was a great place to have the surgery the second time, again very professional & caring. I especially like Dr Weibel's caring nature & a desire to make you happy with the results along with being realistic about the outcome.

ba8028
B A.
1/26/16

I had both the top and the stomach done at the same time and I think it was better than doing it at separate times. The staff was very professional and helpful, the Dr. was very patient and answered all my questions. The surgery was not as bad as I thought, I thought it would be very painful after, and found the pain to be minimal. I have given the Dr. info to at least 5-6 of my friends and told them he was great, and to talk to him about anything.

cg79
C G.
12/15/15

I was so fearful of surgery that it took 5 years to decide and one reschedule before I could face having a neck & face lift. However my angst was entirely unnecessary because there was no pain, a speedy recovery and beautiful results. Dr Weibel is an expert. He instills confidence in his patients and i easy to connect with.

Questions? Get answers from the Tim Weibel MD staff and other customers.

Tim Weibel MD?