This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Stanford Center on Longevity

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Stanford Center on Longevity has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Stanford Center on Longevity also ranks 13th among Retirement sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Stanford Center on Longevity?

“Not just for older people”

Barney L.
7/26/17

We found this site when looking up resources for my father and how he can become more independent at home. After reading all of the content and resources, I realized that much of this information applied to my wife and I as well. Learning how to live longer healthier lives really begins at a young age.

barneyl
July 26th, 2017
susanu7
Susan U.
April 29th, 2016
...but with our society living longer, comes different challenges. Will you want to live longer if you mind isn't as it once was? Will you want to live longer if your body is failing you? What about financially, can you even afford to live longer? This site asks those questions and introduces you to a group of people looking into the answers. It's a fascinating group of people dedicated to the study of longevity, people living longer, the repercussions of it, and how we can strive to live a healthier and happier longer life.
maryv54
Mary V.
July 6th, 2016
Great information to read as I suddenly find myself a part of the older generation.
rodg
November 24th, 2014
The Stanford Center on Longevity is one of the best resources for both older adults as well as health care providers wanting to be on the cutting edge of longevity studies. The information is always up to date and cover a wide range of topic from brain stimulating programs to mobility and even financial problems encountered in longevity.
22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Stanford Center on Longevity staff and other customers.

Stanford University, one of the world's leading teaching and research institutions, is dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stanford Center on Longevity?

Have a question about Stanford Center on Longevity?