Stanford Center on Longevity reviews

2018 Customer choice award

1 star

barneyl
7/26/17

We found this site when looking up resources for my father and how he can become more independent at home. After reading all of the content and resources, I realized that much of this information applied to my wife and I as well. Learning how to live longer healthier lives really begins at a young age.

maryv54
Mary V.
7/6/16

Great information to read as I suddenly find myself a part of the older generation.

susanu7
Susan U.
4/29/16

...but with our society living longer, comes different challenges. Will you want to live longer if you mind isn't as it once was? Will you want to live longer if your body is failing you? What about financially, can you even afford to live longer? This site asks those questions and introduces you to a group of people looking into the answers. It's a fascinating group of people dedicated to the study of longevity, people living longer, the repercussions of it, and how we can strive to live a healthier and happier longer life.

jamess440
James S.
3/13/16

In 2014 I took a class titled "Longevity in the 21st Century: Crisis or Opportunity?" It was a fascinating study where we learned about the implications of longer lives for ourselves and for societies. The center is doing some really great work and I enjoy keeping updated on their studies through the website.

rodg
11/24/14

The Stanford Center on Longevity is one of the best resources for both older adults as well as health care providers wanting to be on the cutting edge of longevity studies. The information is always up to date and cover a wide range of topic from brain stimulating programs to mobility and even financial problems encountered in longevity.

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Stanford Center on Longevity staff and other customers.

Stanford Center on Longevity?