This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Stanford Center on Longevity

2018 CUSTOMER CHOICE AWARD

Stanford Center on Longevity has a consumer rating of 4.96 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Stanford Center on Longevity also ranks 13th among Retirement sites.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Stanford Center on Longevity?

“Not just for older people”

Barney L.
7/26/17

We found this site when looking up resources for my father and how he can become more independent at home. After reading all of the content and resources, I realized that much of this information applied to my wife and I as well. Learning how to live longer healthier lives really begins at a young age.

jamess440
James S.
March 13th, 2016
In 2014 I took a class titled "Longevity in the 21st Century: Crisis or Opportunity?" It was a fascinating study where we learned about the implications of longer lives for ourselves and for societies. The center is doing some really great work and I enjoy keeping updated on their studies through the website.
22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Stanford Center on Longevity staff and other customers.

Stanford University, one of the world's leading teaching and research institutions, is dedicated to finding solutions to big challenges and to preparing students for leadership in a complex world.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Stanford Center on Longevity?

Have a question about Stanford Center on Longevity?