LondonDuckTours.co.uk

LondonDuckTours.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.6 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LondonDuckTours.co.uk ranks 15th among Tours sites.

How would you rate LondonDuckTours.co.uk?

“Great work”

Anthony C.
12/22/19

Their service is exceptional. Good, responsive, kind, pleasant, professionalism, and expert. I highly recommend.

anthonyc401
December 22nd, 2019
ashlynt
June 16th, 2015
I am a managing head of a local company in UK and from a 3 months I was planning a trip with my friends. After a long search of 3 months I came across LondonDuckTours, who offered us their James Bond Tour in which they took us to several places related to the movie including the MI6. The trip was adventurous in the river as well as on the road. Thus I am really thankful to LondonDuckTours for a fun-filled trip.
joys7
September 20th, 2012
Last week I went with my dad, wife and kids for a day out in London. We find London Duck Tours was very well organised from booking the tickets to checking in and getting on our Duck to the river Thames. It is one of the best ways to see all the sights without wandering about all day!
robn6
August 21st, 2012
I went on a classic sightseeing tour offered by London Duck Tours. They took me to historical Landscapes of London including Buckingham Palace. Their amazing vehicle took me for sightseeing by road and then splashed into the Thames river and became a river cruise. I enjoyed a lot and i thank London Duck Tours for this awesome trip.
alexj34
August 20th, 2013
Recently I had a trip on the London duck along with my friends. I wanted to give them a unique London experience. It was my second trip with London Duck tours and this time with my friends and as expected they all really loved the trip and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Questions? Get answers from the LondonDuckTours.co.uk staff and other customers.

Hop aboard one of London Duck Tours? ۪ distinctive yellow vehicles and enter the wonderful world of amphibious travel. It is far more exciting than just an

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LondonDuckTours.co.uk?

Have a question about LondonDuckTours.co.uk?