Easy Logger

Easy Logger has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Easy Logger ranks 4th among Activity Tracker sites.

How would you rate Easy Logger?

“Increasing business competences through mobile phone logging and tracking”

Tristan R.
5/1/20

As the owner of a logistics company, installing the Easy Logger on company cell phones has improved business efficiencies through the active management & tracking of employee movements. Driving hours, geographical location, and cell phone usage are monitored to ensure safe driving habits and reduce road accidents. We keep our drivers informed about the app and have their buy-in, with rewards for positive driving behaviors; thus, improving customer service to our clients.

tristanr23
May 1st, 2020

francisb103
May 30th, 2020

My drivers are on the road 24/7delvering essential food and other goods to small grocery stores in the rural areas. This is an essential service, because people are in lockdown, they cannot get to the city shops. The Easy Logger app's cloud console function allows me to log into my cloud account and monitor their routes to see whether they are meeting their delivery deadlines or not. If not, I can look at adjusting the number of deliveries scheduled within 24 hours.

andrewm1005
June 12th, 2020

I love the Easy Logger app. It helps me keep track of my mother who has just been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease. Even though she stays in a long-term care home, she insists on walking around without her rolling walker. She is prone to falling. Fortunately, she's pedantic about keeping her phone with her, so I installed the app on her phone. I now receive an alert when she has fallen. The geolocation function allows me to find her remotely to alert someone to find and help her.

edwinnc
March 14th, 2020

This app has performed well for me and my family. It's tracking feature helped me to recover my sisters lost wallet by showing the exact location where she lost it. Ultimate app with great features

Questions? Get answers from the Easy Logger staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Easy Logger?

Have a question about Easy Logger?