LJMedia

LJMedia has a consumer rating of 3.25 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LJMedia also ranks 243rd among SEO sites. The most common issues with LJMedia are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate LJMedia?

“Great Service and give me free advice”

Anthony S.
5/27/20

At first I was worried due to the bad reviews. I reached out to them and tested what the knew and to give me reasurance. They provided me with some helpful tips and changed that I could make to my YouTube channel without me buying any of their services. I decided then to buy a low amount and they over delivered and was on time ! I would reccomended these to anyone

“Never fulfilled order”

dew d.
3/24/20

Never fulfilled order. Waste of money. Impossible to reach, and when they contact you back they are ambiguous and do not answer your questions. Total scam.

amys1095
May 27th, 2020
matthewh843
February 22nd, 2020
After reading such bad reviews I contacted them and after some research I had found they are now under new management. I tried the service and was very happy with the results. You can now choose the amount of time you want the service over. I strong recommend
maryv482
June 27th, 2020
I was worried about this type of service however I spoke to their customer service agent and they gave me a free trial ! It worked well so I went ahead and made a purchase. I am happy to say that they delivered on time and were very helpful throughout the process.
dewd1
March 24th, 2020
cm686
March 4th, 2020
My videos normally get 1200 - 2500 views on there own. I wanted to jump start one of my videos so I purchased 5000 views from lJ Media (LJmedia.org). I got the 5000 views I paid for but most of them was removed by youtube. Those views was detected as not real views. Out of 5000 views YouTube removed 4500 of them. Don't waste your money. Lesson learned.
andrewd56
January 29th, 2016
So a lot of you may have come across bad supplies who offer fake ways of growing your social profiles. This supplier however offers real SoundCloud services and YouTube views. I have not tried the other services yet but WOW I am so impressed with what they have done so far I had to share this. I brought plays from here http://ljmedia.org/buy-soundcloud-plays/. Great customer service, very fast to respond and even added more plays than I paid for.
memesi
April 4th, 2020
I tried to test their high retention views and all I got is less than 30 seconds views and YouTube keep removing their fake views and when I tried to contact them they have nonprofessional excuses that proves that are a total scam.
jamiep37
January 24th, 2016
This company not only helped me from start to finish ( I was a new client ) but they also over delivered on my order. I am so impressed with this company that I strongly recommend anyone who is looking to grow their social media profile to check it out
jakep66
January 3rd, 2019
This company is a total scam. Paid for 100k views on YouTube and any views they supplied were immediately deleted within a couple hours. Paid extra for high retention trickle views and all came in fast and were deleted. I asked for a refund and proceeded to just get threatened by the company that they will have my YouTube channel and social media accounts deleted. I tried to settle this matter through PayPal with the owner of this service and he just threatened me. Thomas Calver I am exposing you, if that's even your real name. I escalated this claim to PayPal and got this reply. Attached below are their policy and how they respond to me.
janed135
January 24th, 2016
This site has transformed my Twitter account which has lead to more business. I have also tried out their Instagram account which worked perfect for me. BIG THUMBS UP
kimb559
February 21st, 2019
This is a 100% Scam company, they are EXTREMELY expensive cause they say that they provide real targeted followers from anywhere which country You want, they don't deliver 1 follower and they make it very difficult at first You have to email them several times and show reciets of your order even tho the send you a confirmation mail when You pay that they started working on your order, DON'T BUY FROM THEM IT'S 100% SCAM!!!
cherinel
January 27th, 2018
These are total scammers. Beware of their Social Experience package. They provide FAKE accounts from Asian accounts and they bombard your page with these disgusting . There is no customer service whatsoever. Keep your money for ACTUAL MARKETING services, there are tons of companies out there that genuinely promote your page to real people.
leife2
February 21st, 2019
they dont deliver anything you pay for !!
they claim they sell targeted followers for Instagram but after you pay they claim you got it even if you dont !!! so dont go for this scam company !
jacks703
February 19th, 2019
Paid for 10k twitter followers. Nothing. When queried they say any refunds will delete your account.

Fake and fraud
christopherc268
July 18th, 2018
They took my money and then that was that, no views, no correspondence nothing... total scam I would not advise using these guys at all.
dogb
August 19th, 2018
Bought 1000 likes for my Facebook page but sadly the company did not deliver any likes. I have escalated the claim to PayPal. Do not use thsi company.

Don't, they are fakers and fraud. They will not deliver anything.

By Jack S.

The website was easy to use, the customer service was great and my order was delivered on time. Nothing but good things to say about them.

By Lesley M.

I have also tried https://socialexperience.org/ and noticed that there prices are almost the same but they also have an additional service which is Reverbnation.

By Chris C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LJMedia staff and other customers.

Social media services at the best prices. Find all of your social needs at the lowest cost on the internet. Youtube, Soundcloud, Twitter, Instagram and more!!

thomasc106
Thomas C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LJMedia?

Have a question about LJMedia?