Little Fluff Butts

Little Fluff Butts has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Little Fluff Butts ranks 23rd among Baby sites.

How would you rate Little Fluff Butts?

“Nappy cover”

Sarah K.
8/3/20

Easy to access site, with a good range of products. Fabulously friendly staff who refunded my delivery when my order could be delivered for cheaper. Nappy cover has fitted perfectly and just what I was looking for. Wished more things had been in stock so I could place a larger order.

sarahk661
August 3rd, 2020

leannev10
October 9th, 2020

Lots of updates and as when the preorder is dispatched from the supplier and received by little fluffbutts then dispatch was speedy. Amazing service thank you

kyleew11
August 27th, 2020

I absolutely love this company and such fast shipping from the UK to the US. Great communications and such friendly owner.

bellea9
July 8th, 2020

Lovely nappy can't wait to use it when baby arrives. Beautiful packaged with quick delivery. Highly recommend

chelseal67
August 27th, 2020

No, seriously. The customer service is fantastic as is the stock selection and price. Would highly recommend Little Fluffbutts to the world.

A legitimate company with brilliant customer service.

By Leanne V.