Review of Liquidlatex.net

Liquidlatex.net reviews

ians8
10/18/11

I ordered some product 3 weeks ago - nothing. No reply to the order, no reply to my phone calls, no reply to my 3 emails and one request for order confirmation.... I am so diappointed. I need to look into paypal's complaints department to see if there is any recourse I can get from there in their disputes and claims. This company apparently doesn't have customer service of any kind, but they've got my money....

dawnt
10/25/10

I saw someone here on sitejabber trying to buy liquid latex and so I thought I would review this as the official site for the product and where to buy it. If you have never heard of liquid latex before, let me briefly explain....it comes in a jar and you pour or paint it on yourself or someone else. Let dry. Then you have an instant skin tight latex outfit to be worn for any fetish party or halloween. I once only wore liquid latex to a halloween party and the best part is tearing it off. BTW; disclaimer---please be hairless if you opt for this costume option or be into screaming when it comes off.

Questions? Get answers from the Liquidlatex.net staff and other customers.

Liquidlatex.net?