Review of Like4Like.org

Tel: 1500023000315
info@like4like.org

ryanw257
10/13/19

Like4Like.org is one of the most amazing marketing sites out there. It has a lot of available options and earning points is the easiest task there is. Unlike others, you can earn refundable credits by using the "report" with a valid reportable option. A lot of the stars/reviews here are fake, which leads to another site called "Like4Like" except it's called Like4Like.com, which is completely different than this site.

seanl134
10/2/19

Like4like.or is a total scam. They provide you fake bot followers who are got deleted in a couple of days. The worse thing that they are arguing about a refund and try to prove that they are legit. It is so stupid because you can see every profile that followed you according to their stats and easily check every profile:)

Just don't waste your time and money with this scam.

willm9
10/1/19

I love this site it helps you get more views and likes. This is a great site to get more exposure to your social media sites.

alexg364
8/25/19

perfect site, everyone stays subbed. if someone unsubs your points are refunded. everyone here is just salty.

tonys409
7/8/19

Something has changed. I have no more likes on this website. I had over 750 now it's at 0. Try and use support and always get a technical error.

STAY AWAY

lynnf99
6/27/19

Do not use this site! I accumulated over 5000 hearts/ likes and now I have zero. I had not used them and was going to use them yesterday but they were gone! When I try to contact them it says error and to try again. I can't even contact them!

monicaj120
6/10/19

Doesn't matter if you're a free user or a paid user. The website fails to provide hearts to receive likes with. They often have technical issues so it makes it an issue getting the likes you want on posts.

aladanhs
6/6/19

Great,number1 in the world.Increse views,likes,subs,... very fast.
This is a service that helps top marketers complete their promote with their customers more easily
like4like(.)org points:

+4000 like4like(.)org points for 1$ - account has not verified mail

+50 000 points for 10$ - account has not verified mail (5000 points for 1$ )

+ 3000 points for 1$ - account verified mail

+ 40 000 points for 10$ - account verified mail (4000 points for 1$ )

+ 100 000 points for 20$ - account verified mail (5000 points for 1$ )

invite you order
Aladanh Seo Entertainment Facebook

azwawh
5/23/19

zebi nik matkom ntoma lmerton khab nik zebko nhar kamel w ana nejme3 w yroho f dkika dont use this website like will deacrease it waste of time

willm99
3/25/19

A lot of the negative reviews are other competitors that want the site to look bad and not great. This site is awesome and really easy to use.

bybiso
3/20/19

Waste of time and money, it will give you what you want but its temporary, next day you will see all your likes views subscribers removed from youtube and facebook. So, yes you will get service but you will 100% lose it tomorrow

stomez
10/22/18

I boost my pages on fb, and I am very satisfied with like4like.org! Good job, just go ahead!
Serp has improved, I have more visitors and I hope you will continue working!

nurislams
9/11/18

My name is Nurislam shikdar... I am a student,& i am a Youtuber 2018 aa@a@a@#aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

georgec198
3/10/18

If you think getting likes/followers from fake profiles is of value to you then use this. Often many of the likes are unliked within a couple of days.

Best to be careful to not overdo it with unnatural activity

bojank3
10/9/17

I use Like4Like for my social media boosting and so far, it has delivered me thousands of interactions and a SERP positive rank...

P.S. The website refunds the credits lost by bad users and reply to my email within 12-24h...

Tip for consumers: Be aware that FB Page Likes are removed by Facebook no mather the way you get them (organic or boosted way)... But FB Post, FB Photo, FB Gallery, and all other FB likes are not removed...

It is similar on most social networks, so... To get the most out of your effort or money, read the instruction on the website, before you use it...

msn10
10/7/17

Increases you in the ranks but gets your account banned and taken away. My suggestion is to steer clear and go with the social media site who does not censor or choose who may be seen and who fairly distributes your material so you may gain likes/fans.
Likes/fans are in the eye of the beholder, there's a different taste for all and sure there are prospects interested in your material-you just have to not get censored for absolutely no reason or hidden.

lanap11
9/19/17

These guys are real scammers. Interesting part is that all my post likes and shares are there, although page likes ''vanished'' within 5 minutes. This is what you should do:
1. Open FAKE mail (real mail, but with some random name and data)
2. Open FAKE Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. profiles
3. Register on Like4Like site by using FAKE mail address, add the link of the page you want to promote (your real page).
4. If they try to full you by decreasing your page likes, simply erase your fake profile from Facebook, Twitter etc.
By doing that you'll make them more damage, because they can't erase post likes and shares, just page likes. The same thing happens with the Twitter and Pntrst.
NEVER, REMEMBER, N E V E R U S E Y O U R R E A L P R O F I L E, O R P A G E.

seank54
9/14/17

You get loads of facebook likes overnight, and within 48 hours they all dissapear, BIG CON.... Dont waste your money or your time,

antonym18
7/9/17

You think you gain 10.000 likes and you end up with about half that if you are lucky. Don't advertise what you can't achieve. Customer service is non existent. Avoid unless you want to throw your money around.

vincenti6
6/11/17

The best of the best. These guys are really amazing. Their website is easy to use. Super clean design. And a lot of traffic too.

andrisd1
5/6/17

I've earne credits, but like4like violated my aacount and told that I use bots. But I didn't...
Maybe it is some kond of business - get idiots, who earn money and then block them to do not compensate earned credits.

mathewm34
3/21/17

No use. Complete day working for likes. From The very next day when I look its started to loose likes.

michellew145
9/26/16

It has only been a couple of day since i have started to grow my social media accounts. I am quite new to youtube as for making videos. Recently i felt good about kicking it off in trying to gain views and likes just to get a head start. I worked on this for an entire day on day one. I mean morning till night! Today 9-26-2016 not even one day later i had lost 204 fb likes bringing me down to 67 likes. (btw i took screen shots of everything) My Youtube views were even with my likes which would make sense right? HA! as well as my Facebook page losing 204 likes i lost over 80 views!! Now i know you think that is impossible and so did i. However, you cannot have liked a video without actually watching it. Correct me if i am wrong here.. I have mailed them countless times through the app and on facebook with screen shots of proof. Today they sent me a credit of 300 coins which is by no means anywhere near what i lost considering each like on Youtube was set for 10 coins, Facebook likes 9. So you figure 9 x 204 lost likes ?? Ya i cried all that time spent. Sick to my stomach~~ SO , Steer clear!!! I gave them several opportunities to reply. 300 coins doesn't even cover it~

anupams2
9/11/16

Like4like.org offers free likes to your page if you like their sponsored pages. It takes upto 5 seconds to open and like a page if you have fast internet whereas it takes up to 30+ seconds to like a page if you have slow internet. They will provide some points each time you like any page and your points will be debited each time someone like your page through Like4like.org. At start, it looks safe and reliable because you're getting many likes without paying a penny or doing promotion. But after few hours or days all the likes you got will be gone. Your page likes will return to the same number as before. Same happened with me. I liked a ton of pages through their links and received almost 100+ likes on my page but after 2 days all likes were gone and my page likes were returned to old numbers.

I don't know how all the people unlike my page suddenly, It can't happen. Even if someone unlike my page after sometime then still it may take up to few days to get my page unlike from everyone. So my trust on Like4like.org is now ended and I stopped using this website.

I would suggest not to use this website as you have to like a ton of pages for getting likes and then you will be irritated with their continuous postings on your timeline. It is more better to get likes through inviting your friends and using Facebook promotion scheme.

kimk42
11/13/15

The service don't work correctly and 99% of the people that subscribe to you will UN-subscribe within in an hours after subscribing to you. I tried the subscribe and I only set it for 10 subs within two weeks and only one person from 10 is still subscribe to me. Then there site does not work very well when you click on links and most of the time it don't even give you your points.

Questions? Get answers from the Like4Like.org staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Like4Like.org