Like4Like.org

Like4Like.org has a consumer rating of 2.17 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Like4Like.org also ranks 424th among Marketing sites. The most common issues with Like4Like.org are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate Like4Like.org?

“Honest Review”

Ryan W.
10/13/19

Like4Like.org is one of the most amazing marketing sites out there. It has a lot of available options and earning points is the easiest task there is. Unlike others, you can earn refundable credits by using the "report" with a valid reportable option. A lot of the stars/reviews here are fake, which leads to another site called "Like4Like" except it's called Like4Like.com, which is completely different than this site.

“They are scammers and cheaters”

Davide A.
12/22/19

Do not trust them because they will screw you. I had an account with which I had come to make 7,000 points after many sacrifices, when or started using my points they blocked my account, I wrote to them and they replied that I used bots. I've never used bots and I've always done everything manually. Do not trust them as they will cheat you, use other similar sites that there are many and are better than them.

davidea1
December 22nd, 2019
bojank3
October 9th, 2017
I use Like4Like for my social media boosting and so far, it has delivered me thousands of interactions and a SERP positive rank...

P.S. The website refunds the credits lost by bad users and reply to my email within 12-24h...

Tip for consumers: Be aware that FB Page Likes are removed by Facebook no mather the way you get them (organic or boosted way)... But FB Post, FB Photo, FB Gallery, and all other FB likes are not removed...

It is similar on most social networks, so... To get the most out of your effort or money, read the instruction on the website, before you use it...

ryanw257
October 13th, 2019
gibsonh
April 26th, 2020
I get automated or inorganic traffic and pageviews on my blog. I am happy. Very narrowed traffic source(Firefox always)
georgec198
March 10th, 2018
If you think getting likes/followers from fake profiles is of value to you then use this. Often many of the likes are unliked within a couple of days.

Best to be careful to not overdo it with unnatural activity
nurislams
September 11th, 2018
My name is Nurislam shikdar... I am a student,& i am a Youtuber 2018 aa@a@a@#aaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
lilliyak
March 25th, 2014
I found this service by chance and i really like it. It helps people support each other social media account all over the world. You can spent some time to earn "money" and then you can buy likes in Facebook, re-pins in Pinterest, likes in Instagram and so on. If you doubt register or not. Register :)
seanl134
October 2nd, 2019
Like4like.or is a total scam. They provide you fake bot followers who are got deleted in a couple of days. The worse thing that they are arguing about a refund and try to prove that they are legit. It is so stupid because you can see every profile that followed you according to their stats and easily check every profile:)

Just don't waste your time and money with this scam.
lynnf99
June 27th, 2019
Do not use this site! I accumulated over 5000 hearts/ likes and now I have zero. I had not used them and was going to use them yesterday but they were gone! When I try to contact them it says error and to try again. I can't even contact them!
tonys409
July 8th, 2019
Something has changed. I have no more likes on this website. I had over 750 now it's at 0. Try and use support and always get a technical error.

STAY AWAY
justinf143
February 26th, 2020
The problem is, you earn or pay for followers, and you set it to USA.
What you want are followers like Sally Davis, Tom Tercall, Wendy Mcmorris, Marla Givens, etc.

What you end up with are a hundred followers with names and bios in Arabic,
OR, if you're lucky to get followers whose usernames are in English, here's what anyone who glances at your followers sees:

Mohmed
Avyakta
Hameed
johna1603
October 23rd, 2019
1000 followers and disappear after few days, do not weast your time you will get 1000s of likes, followers only for few days then will be zero
msn10
October 7th, 2017
Increases you in the ranks but gets your account banned and taken away. My suggestion is to steer clear and go with the social media site who does not censor or choose who may be seen and who fairly distributes your material so you may gain likes/fans.
Likes/fans are in the eye of the beholder, there's a different taste for all and sure there are prospects interested in your material-you just have to not get censored for absolutely no reason or hidden.
willm9
October 1st, 2019
I love this site it helps you get more views and likes. This is a great site to get more exposure to your social media sites.
monicaj120
June 10th, 2019
Doesn't matter if you're a free user or a paid user. The website fails to provide hearts to receive likes with. They often have technical issues so it makes it an issue getting the likes you want on posts.
bybiso
March 20th, 2019
Waste of time and money, it will give you what you want but its temporary, next day you will see all your likes views subscribers removed from youtube and facebook. So, yes you will get service but you will 100% lose it tomorrow
willm99
March 25th, 2019
A lot of the negative reviews are other competitors that want the site to look bad and not great. This site is awesome and really easy to use.
stomez
October 22nd, 2018
The best site in social media exchange definitely. Only like4like.org supports YouTube subscribes under 1000 subscribers!!! Always on top and always with new ideas, with new add-on, tthey broke the market!!!!!
seank54
September 14th, 2017
You get loads of facebook likes overnight, and within 48 hours they all dissapear, BIG CON.... Dont waste your money or your time,
azwawh
May 23rd, 2019
zebi nik matkom ntoma lmerton khab nik zebko nhar kamel w ana nejme3 w yroho f dkika dont use this website like will deacrease it waste of time
antonym18
July 9th, 2017
You think you gain 10.000 likes and you end up with about half that if you are lucky. Don't advertise what you can't achieve. Customer service is non existent. Avoid unless you want to throw your money around.
andrisd1
May 6th, 2017
I've earne credits, but like4like violated my aacount and told that I use bots. But I didn't...
Maybe it is some kond of business - get idiots, who earn money and then block them to do not compensate earned credits.
michellew145
September 26th, 2016
It has only been a couple of day since i have started to grow my social media accounts. I am quite new to youtube as for making videos. Recently i felt good about kicking it off in trying to gain views and likes just to get a head start. I worked on this for an entire day on day one. I mean morning till night! Today 9-26-2016 not even one day later i had lost 204 fb likes bringing me down to 67 likes. (btw i took screen shots of everything) My Youtube views were even with my likes which would make sense right? HA! as well as my Facebook page losing 204 likes i lost over 80 views!! Now i know you think that is impossible and so did i. However, you cannot have liked a video without actually watching it. Correct me if i am wrong here.. I have mailed them countless times through the app and on facebook with screen shots of proof. Today they sent me a credit of 300 coins which is by no means anywhere near what i lost considering each like on Youtube was set for 10 coins, Facebook likes 9. So you figure 9 x 204 lost likes ?? Ya i cried all that time spent. Sick to my stomach~~ SO , Steer clear!!! I gave them several opportunities to reply. 300 coins doesn't even cover it~
alexg364
August 25th, 2019
perfect site, everyone stays subbed. if someone unsubs your points are refunded. everyone here is just salty.
lanap11
September 19th, 2017
These guys are real scammers. Interesting part is that all my post likes and shares are there, although page likes ''vanished'' within 5 minutes. This is what you should do:
1. Open FAKE mail (real mail, but with some random name and data)
2. Open FAKE Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc. profiles
3. Register on Like4Like site by using FAKE mail address, add the link of the page you want to promote (your real page).
4. If they try to full you by decreasing your page likes, simply erase your fake profile from Facebook, Twitter etc.
By doing that you'll make them more damage, because they can't erase post likes and shares, just page likes. The same thing happens with the Twitter and Pntrst.
NEVER, REMEMBER, N E V E R U S E Y O U R R E A L P R O F I L E, O R P A G E.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Like4Like.org staff and other customers.

Get 100% FREE Facebook Likes, Twitter and Instagram Followers, YouTube Subscribers, Views, Circles and Hits. Start promoting right now!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Like4Like.org?

Have a question about Like4Like.org?