Review of LightStim.com

info@lightstim.com

1 star

clarar37
9/11/18

Blue..green..and red light help calm down irritated and lush skin. This tool is great for battling acne as well

muhammada140
7/26/18

I have tried light stim for first time and give me a positive result.when i was a teenager i had been acne break outs from that time ,then i heard about
the benefits of light therapy and decided to give it a try, when i did i am so glad.i was also searching of a painless option to help smooth my fine lines
and wrinkles then i found light Stim and use it.i love it ,because i can use it at my home.
THANKS LIGHTSTIM.

susanc101
2/20/15

I had been having acne break outs from the time I was a teenager and heard about the benefits of light therapy and decided to give it a try. So glad I did! The Blue LightStim device helps to destroy acne bacteria by simply holding it up to your face for just minutes a day. I've also had the added benefit of reduced redness as the light energy helps with inflammation.

nancyy10
2/4/15

I wanted a painless option to help smooth my fine lines and wrinkles and heard about the LightStim at home device. It actaully works! LED light therapy works!

helenp23
9/24/14

Light stim makes a great acne LED light that is larger than the other ones I have tried. because it is larger you can treat you face faster. I can do my entire face in just 10 minutes, but it takes me 30 min for the smaller ones...that is waaay too long.

lisae21
9/21/14

I gave up on antibiotics when they made me sick and nothing else seemed to work. I found lightstim in a magazine and gave it a try. It took a month or so and then my acne got really better. Light treatment really does kill acne bacteria for good.

heleno15
9/18/14

I purhcased the LightStim for only $249 and have been using it around my eyes for about 2 months. I already see a dramatic difference in my crow's feet so now I am going to start using it on my whole face. I definitely recommend this light therapy!

maryz11
8/17/14

I was starting to ses some smile lines around my nose and wanted a homeopathic treatment option that wouldn't break the bank. I found it with LightStim for Wrinkles. I love that I can use it at home as I don't have time to go to a Doctor's office multiple times per week.

nancyg35
5/26/14

I have arthritic pain in my forearms from typing and was getting desperate for something to relieve my pain. My Doctor told me about the LightStim for Pain and it has helped reduce my inflammation and it's super easy to use. Thank you LightStim!

Questions? Get answers from the LightStim.com staff and other customers.

LightStim.com?