Review of LightInDreaming

Tel: 1-888-850-6668
service@lightindreaming.com

mikel227
2/4/16

I had an excellent experience with Lidress ! They had beautiful dresses, ( and many) to choose from. They were excellent and prompt in returning my email questions as well. Shipping was very fast as stated...all around, I would HIGHLY recommend this site !

kadys1
1/11/16

This is very convenience website or company to order wedding dresses. Customer service is very honour. I got the right dress because of a good customer service. The dress is good more than i expected and very happy about that and good value for money aswell.

annag61
1/4/16

The dress is absolutely beautiful and fits great. We did customized measurements and it was great. Only have to take it one clasp on the back to fit more snug. I will order from this company again, and we hope to get the bridesmaid dresses, from there also.
They have great communication and care about their customers.

monical39
12/28/15

When I was a girl, my mother and I would often sew, and when I was a teenager I had already picked out the "perfect" pattern for a wedding dress, someday. Things don't always turn out as we've planned. Sometimes they turn out better!

When I finally found the man I was going to spend the rest of my life with, I started looking at dresses in excitement. Just as the universe had brought Robert and I together, I think it brought me to Light in dreaming dress too.

It had been more than 20 years since I had found that "perfect" pattern for a wedding dress, and I still had it, but I truly felt I would regret not buying this one I was so drawn to.

I thought about tradition, and that maybe I should order a traditional color. I pictured the dress in white, and it just didn't have the same pull. My cousin was about to get married in India and she wasn't going to wear white, so I began learning about other culture's traditions. After Robert and I asked the priest who was going to marry us about the color, and he approved, there was no turning back!

I was skeptical about ordering a dress rather than making my own. I'm almost 6 inches taller than the model, but I followed the directions on taking measurements, and when the dress arrived it was perfect! I was so happy that everything fit. I hadn't decided on shoes until I received the dress, but it really was made for two inch heels. I left the dress hanging on on a hanger for an entire 6 weeks, but it was packed well and would have been fine if it was only a couple days. The only thing I really had to do before the wedding, where the dress was concerned, was have someone zip me up! :)

I believe the most important people in a wedding, are the people getting married. On Oct 26, 2015, I married the man I love, in a dress I love, in a color I love.

elizabethh83
12/25/15

I ordered my Wedding dress from Light in dreaming about 21 days ago. It has just arrived and I can honestly say I am completely satisfied with the dress. Quality of the fabric is amazing! I am so satisfied that I will buy bridesmaid attire from them. Thank you for excellent service.

whitneyb14
12/18/15

I really love this website because they are truth and the quality was good .I ordered my wedding dress from them and really good quality and fast shipping it took 4 or 5 days to KSA.
Thanks very much

lunam4
11/23/15

Like I lot of people I was dubious about ordering from China. I needn't have worried. My dress has just arrived and it's stunning. Exactly as the picture. The girls on the live chat were so helpful with ordering the dress and extra material for my hat. So pleased. As like most people I'm on a fixed budget and wanted to look the best that I could with the amount of money that I had to spend and now I will.

janettec10
11/20/15

My dress just arrived today, and its a wonderful dress!! Thank you lightindreaming for a wonderful job. I love the design, great quality and a quick delivery. Dont hesitate shopping here.
For people who gets to pay the custom when the dress arrive, its pretty normal in Europe, the price vary depending on the delivery company, but it is stilla pretty great deal than getting a dress in local shops in Madrid. I recommend lightindreaming because its the only place I found on the net with such a good quality dresses and good service

debrac35
11/6/15

I would totally recommend lightindreaming to anyone. I needed a gown for my Niece's formal black and white wedding and reception. I gave lightindreaming my measurements and I received a beautiful tailor made dress delivered to my door in a week. My dress actually came days earlier than originally stated. The dress fit really well and it was comfortable to wear. Usually I spend all night pulling up or tugging down on a formal gown to get it to stay in place but the halter style top kept my bust where it belonged. Because the gown is made to fit it was a little tight to sit in but looked fantastic when standing. The cut of the dress was very slimming and I didn't need to wear any body shaping wear underneath it. The fabric used for the gown was very nice and looked as good at the end of the reception, as it did at the beginning. The quality of the tailoring and sewing of the gown was excellent. his was my most favorite gown I have ever worn to a formal occasion.

melissaf25
11/5/15

I had my first online experience recently with lightindreaming. I made a mistake on my purchase, and when I contacted the customer service team, they resovled the issue very patiently. They took care of everything from ordering to delivery. I am very satisfied with their service and the beautiful chiffon prom dress.

leahr7
10/29/15

Ordered a few things here with free shipping, loved the little black dress. Just like the site.

patcharawadees
10/27/15

I ordered a dress for a family wedding after many days hesitating whether I might buy it from a shop or doing it online. I wanted my dress custom size in royal blue color although it was very difficult to imagine a grey dress in a different colour. It took only two weeks to arrive home since my order. Everything is right: the colour, the size, the quality, the details and the high finish. I'm excited looking forward to wearing it.
Thanks for the information, the organisation and the manufacturing.

racheld32
10/26/15

I ordered this dress and got it custom made, It took about 23 days for it to arrive and i am absolutely amazed. It is perfect.look forward to doing business with you again : )

robinl56
10/22/15

I purchased my Wedding Dress fromm lightindreaming, I was satisfied my dress is absolutely Gorgeous

robinl55
10/21/15

Love the dresses, I have never expected of such high quality at such price.
I have already placed another order from you. I can not wait to receive my another dress!

jennifern38
10/20/15

I am extremely delighted with the beautiful custom made dress lightindreaming had made for me. I love the dress so much that I know my friends will love it too. It fits me so well it really looks good on me. I feel so good wearing it and would love for my friends and family to see it on me. One could also easily tell the high quality of the dress. It is very neatly sewn and just love how the tailor made it so.

I am completely satisfied and also very highly impressed by lightindreaming quality product - my custom made dress. Its Chat Live representatives and later Bella Chen and Susan Gu, the Customer representatives who continuously kept communicating with me through email while work was in progress and especially suggesting to redo my measurement using the lightindreaming Measurement Guide, had helped make my order come as I had expected. Thanks to all of them who took really good care of me. lightindreaming should be proud of them. They did an excellent job attending to me, so I will be one of your return customers.

traciw2
10/7/15

My first experience was with lightindreaming I was afraid but
It is very nice and my orders delivered quickly and the quality of the clothes very good, and they help me every time when I need help and answer my questions quickly..

zoel14
10/6/15

Where to begin? I am getting married in October and have a fairly tight budget. When I saw the dresses and prices on lightindreaming website , I was thrilled. But then I read a lot of negative reviews about bad customer service, poor quality, etc., and got really apprehensive . Even though the dresses are not terribly expensive, I didn't want to just throw my money away. But I found the perfect dress and couldn't get it out of my head. I agonized over it for a few weeks. Then I found a positive review written by a really nice woman on Facebook . I messaged her to make sure she was a real person and legitimate customer , and she was. I asked her a ton if questions about her experience ,from the dress quality to extra shipping charges. She completely put my mind at ease about the whole situation, even sharing pictures of her dress with me. So I decided to roll the dice and hope for the best! And I got it!! I ordered my dress in mid August and received it a week and a half later . The dress is EXACTLY like the one on the website. I did the custom fitting option, and it fits great! The dress material is really nice and looks and feels way more expensive than it really is. I also ordered a petticoat bc it's a ball gown. Lightindreaming customer service helped me choose the right petticoat and the dress looks and fits far better than I dared to hope. I did not have any additional shipping charges, thankfully. I hate to read the reviews from the unsatisfied customers , but I really wanted to share my experience with potential customers bc I am thrilled with my dress and lightindreaming.com as a whole.

shilpis2
10/1/15

Initially I encountered a problem in returning two dresses I had bought from this site, after leaving a negative review I was contacted by a staff member from lightindreaming.com company who not only solved my problem but made an exception for me to have my refund the moment I shipped back the dresses. I am now extremely happy with my experience with this website, and will love to continue to use it and recommend it to friends and family.

allisona7
9/30/15

When I received my wedding dress it was about 2" too big in the bustline and 2" too long in the length. I contacted Amy in customer service and she explained that it would be less expensive for me to get my dress altered here send the receipt to lightindreaming and they would credit my account. They kept in constant contact with me throughout my dilemma and resolved the issue professionally and quickly. I am so glad I picked my wedding dress from your company. It is so perfect and everything I hoped it would be.

sandram68
9/28/15

I have checked my online market for my dress with my big worry. Currently I am glad that I made the choice to purchase my dress on lightindreaming.com. I am very comfortable for my dress quality and style. It made my big day shining and more lovely. Thanks lightindreaming.com

karenc87
9/28/15

I bought a wedding dress from lightindreaming.com and just needed a minor alteration due to my size. The tailor who altered my dress was amazed at the quality. I was just lucky that my dress was incredible and I'm glad I didn't spend more than a couple of hundred on it.
I saved a lot of money on my wedding dress by buying online. ;)

kylieb7
9/26/15

I ordered a wedding dress on lightindreaming.com about 2 months ago and received it exactly as promised to the day. I am no seamstress but the quality and workmanship seems very good and I asked for a modification which they did at no extra cost. The fabric is much heavier than I had thought it would be and the lace sequin over dress is very delicate and pretty. I hope my review can help others.

whitneyb11
9/16/15

I ordered my wedding dress and flower girls dresses from lightindreaming . Everything fit perfectly. The dresses were beautiful!!! Everything was exactly what I expected. And there are free shipping to US. I will use lightindreaming again. I can't express with words how beautiful it all turned out.

staceyh22
9/2/15

Ordered my dress, paid $500 au dollars for it. They sent me a dress that was made incorrectly. Completely wrong! I contacted them and they agreed that they would refund, but I had to send the dress back at my own expense ($70 au). They received the dress then said they would give me only a partial refund ($275 au) as the dress was custom made, although on their refund policy it states 'refund if style is incorrect'. They now have the dress and half of my money. Ultimately they have stolen from me as I have nothing to show for it. I have proof and am happy to email it through to anyone who wants to see it for themselves. I am currently seeking to mark the transaction on my credit card as fraudulent activity.

Questions? Get answers from the LightInDreaming staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LightInDreaming