Review of LifeStation

Union, NJ 7083, US
Tel: 877-478-3390

robertc159
7/21/15

I ordered for my mother. In the time it took to come to us her condition changed and we could not leave her alone. I called and was told that if I returned the unopened alert system we would be refunded. I never used the equipment or the service (never activated). When I called to see where my refund was they said their policy was not to refund (why then did I ship the equipment back) but that as a "courtesy" they would refund 1/3 of the price of an unopened product and an unactivated service. Basically, I would never do business with this company again...they are not honest.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this company

samw60
1/10/15

I have had a contract with LifeStation for the past few years. The service worked OK, but my problem is with the scam they run when you try to cancel the service. In spite of calling to tell them on Dec. 4 2014 to discontinue the service and that the equipment was in the mail, they still charged me for three months of service, beginning on Dec. 5. They claim that they won't actually cut service until they receive the equipment (it arrived at their corporation Dec. 16) and that it is their policy to charge for the entire next billing cycle. I feel totally ripped off for $75, hence am motivated to share my story with you. Next time I'll go with Bay Alarm.

ginat1
2/13/13

The problem with LifeStation's alert system is that it doesn't have the automated fall detection system that Philips' Lifeline has. That said, LifeStation's medical alert system is cheaper. They also have some neat extras like the bathroom and hallway help buttons. But overall I wasn't that impressed.

Questions? Get answers from the LifeStation staff and other customers.

LifeStation?