Review of Life Magical

Life Magical reviews

jessicag1
3/17/09

Review - The website, was ok. Did not seem as put together as others. Photographers pictures are nice, but not anything that made me say "I love that picture!" All in all, it seemed avergage.

jeremyg
10/13/08

A very good wedding photographer in the New York area - Minwin photographed my <a href="http://www.lifemagical.com/index.php?c=2083" target="_blank">friends' wedding </a>and did an amazing job. I didn't hire him, so I don't know about his rates, but the picture quality was great, and he took pictures of literally everything. Also, he was very easy to work with - flexible, creative, easy-going - and really went out of the way to do a good job and accommodate the couple's needs. He also took the time to learn everyone's names in the wedding party and families and integrated himself into the event (I thought he was a family friend until someone told me otherwise). I would recommend him.

Questions? Get answers from the Life Magical staff and other customers.

Life Magical?