Lidl.co.uk

Lidl.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lidl.co.uk also ranks 42nd among Grocery sites.

How would you rate Lidl.co.uk?

“Every lidl helps”

Iqbal A.
2/17/15

Lidl is one of those supermarkets you'd think oh god, I wouldn't want to be seen dead buying beans in there. More and more people are now starting to shop at places like Lidl and Aldi, simply because you can buy more for your money. I shopped at the likes of Sainsbury's for years but when one of my kanjoos (tight ass) uncles took us there shopping once when I stayed at his house, I thought, you know what, its actually not bad. The groceries are actually better quality in my opinion and what you can buy for £50 at like Tesco you can get for £30 at lidl. Bargain mate

“Liars!”

Luc M.
9/7/14

Liars! I regularly shop at Lidl, which is better value and quite good at continental stuff. Their new wines are good, and advertised as "buy 4 bottles and get a wine carrier and £4 off". So I bought my 4 bottles... and was told that regardless of what the Lidl leaflet says the offer does not apply at my local Lidl..." It's probably illegal to advertise something that is not true, but it is also very stupid. I want my £4 off!

lucm26
September 7th, 2014
Liars!
iqbala2
February 17th, 2015

Questions? Get answers from the Lidl.co.uk staff and other customers.

Lidl has a range of high quality fresh food and products offers every day, visit your nearest Lidl or see the latest offers here.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lidl.co.uk?

Have a question about Lidl.co.uk?