Review of LesFleurs.ch

Corcelles, Neuch̢tel 2035, Switzerland
Tel: 0041 32 552 06 06

sgd5
8/25/19

J'ai commandé un bouquet de fleurs "Je t'adore" pour un cinquantième anniversaire. La livraison était décevante !! Moins de 10 fleurs et plus 21 CHF de frais de livraison supplémentaires.
À mon avis, la compagnie Les Fleurs devrait être inscrite sur la liste noire des voleurs et des fraudeurs.

ladinak
6/17/19

For my mothers birthday, turning 70 years old, the flowers got there one day later. Huge disappointment from my side and from my mom's side. I contacted them per email since a week and they have not responded yet.

veryu10
5/12/19

2 weeks later and my flowers ordered for a bereaved relative, still haven't been sent. We look like only uncaring people in the family.
No real update from this company, just we'll let you know'.
Will never, ever, order from these again and will be putting a claim in for a full refund. Complete rubbish!

suzied9
3/11/19

They send half the size of the flowers they charge for. Pictures on the website don't match what they send out... wonder if my friend was wondering why I sent her such a small bouquet...!

Patronising responses too

joem620
2/22/19

They are not responsive and client centric at all. They dont care much about when and how the flowers will be delivered despite the fact this should be their main worry. The tracking doesnt and the flowers die one day after the delivery.

scottn145
12/6/18

Be warned, this company cannot be relied on! Flowers were never delivered even after multiple follow ups and are now ignoring my emails. Do not trust them, use someone else.

stefanieb17
9/26/18

I ordered some flowers and a bottle of champagne for a friend, and even though the flowers arrived on time and were nice, they never delivered the champagne. When I tried contacting them about this, they've just been ignoring me altogether. So I have not received a refund, nor has the champagne been redelivered. Absolutely rediculous, would definitely avoid them at all costs in the future.

timk208
9/11/18

My wife is visiting family in Switzerland during our anniversary on Sept. 10. On the 9th, I got the late idea of sending her some flowers, and found LesFleurs.ch. After ordering, I checked reviews, and my heart sank a bit, because the flowers were pretty expensive, and many reviews were quite bad. I ordered late on the 9th, a Sunday, and the flowers were promptly delivered early on the 10th, as she was washing dishes. She could not have been more delighted, and, seeing the picture she sent, I understand why. A most beautiful arrangement, worth every penny. Thanks you, LesFleurs.ch, for a job very well done!

Tip for consumers: I ordered the basket made from whatever the florist considers fresh and left them to their own creativity. They outdid themselves!

sophiem53
6/14/18

J'aurais aimé qu'on me prévienne donc même si c'est trop tard pour moi, j'écris cette review pour essayer de prévenir les autres internautes.
C'était les 70ans de ma maman qui est en Italie et pour marquer le coup j'ai commandé pour 500EUR (!) de bouquet.
Le résultat m'a fait mal au ventre quand j'ai vu qu'ils ont osé envoyer.
Rien à voir sur les photos et la valeur du bouquet ne doit pas excéder les 150EUR max.
Et le texte qui devait être sur une jolie carte d'anniversaire que j'avais choisie online, a été imprimé à la va-vite sur un bout de papier gris et fin comme du papier journal.
Le pire c'est le Service Client le lendemain matin qui m'a coupé la parole à chaque fois que j'essayais de parler, ne s'est pas excusé une seule fois alors que j'étais pas fâchée (au début) mais plutôt triste et déçue.
C'est une honte un tel service si déplorable et limite malhonnête car publicité mensongère sur les bouquets.
Beaucoup d'argent de perdu et aucun remboursement ni compensation.

andreal131
5/13/18

We are very happy with the next-day delivery (on Mothers Day Sunday which must be extremely busy for them) and the beautiful arrangement (more generous than what I had expected)! - Not sure why theres quite a few negative reviews; our experience with them was excellent! Would definitely recommend!

pipa2
5/13/18

We ordered flowers for my mother-in-law in the occasion of Mother's day. We placed an order on Saturday the 12th May for the flowers to be delivered on the 13th (aka Mother's day). The order status on the 12th said that delivery date is tomorrow (the 13th). I went to check the order status in the morning of the 13th and realized that they changed the delivery date to the 14th without notifying us. I chose this service because they offered to deliver on Mother's day. If I had know that they would postpone it, I would have gone somewhere else.

ekaterinag4
4/5/18

We are very unhappy with the serviced by Lesfleurs.ch! We have ordered potted flowers to be delivered to my sister in Zurich for her birthday. In the picture on the Les fleurs.ch website, the flowers were blooming with violets and ciclamens. What she got was a lot of greenery with pussy willow branches stuck into the pot! So, they did not bother with the delivery of a flowering plant!! They just stuck branches of whatever they could find into the pot... And that is for 70+ Swiss francs??

For the delivery, they never called my sister, but just dumped the flowers pot to the delivery room. We have contacted my sister a few hours later and only then did she find them.

We will not use this company again. Very disappointing and careless service, and expensive for what you get, too.

jasminek23
2/4/18

The site advertised artisanal long stem roses with a vase to put the long stems in, I sent these flowers out for an important occasion and the flowers were a) not long stem b) looked like they came from a supermarket. It just wasn't what Id imagine the bouquet I order online could look like. Nor the colour of roses, or the type of vase described were delivered either. I really felt sad that the bouquet gave a wrong impression and now angry such a company can operate violating consumer protection by advertising in a misleading and untrue way, with wrong and missing information being provided. I am not a review enthusiast but have made sure to report this company and write reviews should this prevent someone with a special occasion and a bigger investment to feel devastated. Should I have read reviews beforehand online, many people have complained of worse scams than mine. There is a specific standard for the amount you spend, not only in product but customer service. Not only very rude on the phone but the lady in charge refused to give full re-imbursement, was in complete denial of the issue, refused to even talk to explain to me how I should communicate (unconventionally ONLY through your account support link menu I later discovered). Worst flowers Ive ever given to anyone and not to the standard of that Ive received before or Ive ever seen in an artisanal shop!

rosak3
9/9/16

Ordered eine Schale mit Pflanzen fuer meine Schwester. Traf puenktlich ein. Pflanzen sind sehr schoen hingegen kamen sie in einem haesslichen Korb und nicht in der schoenen weissen Schale die sie auf der Webseite zeigen. Bin sehr entaeuscht darueber. Wollte lesfleurs eine Photo senden, Adresse lesfleurs.ch mit dieser hatte ich keinen Erfolg.
Rosa Kaufmann Australia

ludovice3
7/29/16

Birthday flowers delivered 2 days late although the order status was changed to 'delivered' before.
I had to contact the support several times to get the flowers delivered.
The support messages were confusing.
Finally, the delivered flowers were very good and beautiful ones though.

anac37
12/12/15

The flowers never arrived, they took for ever to answer me, around 2 weeks and they don't want to refund my money!!!They delivered nothing and kept my money!I really wish to read these reviewa before trusting this company in an important day, totally awful and unrecommended company!!

Tip for consumers: Awful!Stay away from them!

yuliyap
8/8/15

All the purchases were delivered on time. Flowers were in a special wrap at the bottom to keep them alive. Fast online check out

fredk19
10/14/14

Flowers ordered nearly a week ago, payment taken, nothing delivered, cant log in to my account and still no response from customer services after 2 messages. F'ing terrible company.

Tip for consumers: Don't

briant43
9/25/14

Arrived LATE on an important day. Their customer service is awful as they don't even refund your full amount at all. AVOID AT ALL COSTS I'm being serious. For any serious occasion you can't play games with a company like this.

carolines14
7/3/14

thank you so much for sending such a beautifull bouquet for mothers day, will definitely order again

patriciam38
5/23/14

Been using this site for several years without any issue. The floral arrangements are actually created by the florists, contrary to most online shops that just mail the bouquets. Pictures on website may vary from final product but freshness is always guaranteed.

philw11
5/21/14

I wish I would have read these reviews before ordering from lesfleurs.ch. My delivery arrived on time, but the flower arrangement was disappointing. It was a much smaller and less intricate than the picture on the site even though I upped my investment to the "generous" level and spent over $110 US + fees. Here in NYC I could have purchased that same arrangement for about $30.

chadb10
5/8/14

lesfleurs.ch is a total scam. They do not deliver the flowers or cards you order - nor do they honor the guarantee on their website.

radod
12/4/13

If you want to get your flowers on time you never ever order from this website you will be so disappointed. I order flowers to be delivered in the morning AM and guess what they delivered them at 7 pm can you imagine ??? When I contacted them they just said sorry that you are not happy from our service we delivered it at the same day it is really crazy. Strongly very strongly recommend to not order from this company.

yusrar
6/19/13

This website is a scam, I had ordered flowers for some friends what was recieved was the wrong order, wrong colour and wrong value, when i contacted the company they offered to arrange for the partner to replace the flowers i had asked them not to make contact and there was no need, not only did they go against my wish but they had caused a scene at the door insisting that the other flowers were given back in order to replace.
having tried several times to contact the company and discuss the matter they just ignore all corresponding.

This is not a professional company and i would not recomend any to use them

No problem.I have ordered before and each time it arrived on the day. Always fresh and always a sms what time the flours were delivered. I will order again anytime.That's from Australia.

By Rosa K.

Questions? Get answers from the LesFleurs.ch staff and other customers.

3 Photos for LesFleurs.ch