LesFleurs CH

LesFleurs CH has a consumer rating of 2.16 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LesFleurs CH also ranks 124th among Flower Delivery sites. The most common issues with LesFleurs CH are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 33.3%

No positive highlights yet

• Their customer service is awful as they don't even refund your full amount at all.
How would you rate LesFleurs CH?

“Amazing!”

Agata S.
4/7/20

I normally don't write reviews but I saw many bad ones and I'm not agree. Thank you sooo much for beautiful flowers you prepared for my mother. She was delighted! Thank you for very good communication and organization. 10/10 If you are thinking about ordering flowers from LesFleurs.ch do ii - It's worth it! :)

“Rip Off”

Shereen D.
6/4/20

I ordered a bouquet of red roses and mixed flowers, a box of chocolates and a happy birthday balloon to be delivered to my twin in Switzerland. She received a bouquet of pink flowers only. No chocolates and no balloon. I am chasing them for a refund now Extremely disappointed Leaves a bad taste After a USD $20.50 service charge to deliver a basic gift, one expects better service. Will never order from this store again

customer service (4)
shereend4
June 4th, 2020
She received a bouquet of pink flowers only.
No chocolates and no balloon.

I am chasing them for a refund now
Extremely disappointed
Leaves a bad taste
Will never order from this store again
mohammadm98
June 26th, 2020
Our experience with LesFleurs started with disappointment when we received the pictures of flowers and the card and compared it to what we were sold. We expected some difference but this one was not even close. A card with a painting of a green leaf and a dragonfly instead of the card we selected which was a bride and groom driving away with a "just married" sign hanging off of their card.

After leaving my first review and being contacted by customer service, it turned out that the tasteless choices were made by their local partner. We were refunded for the total price of the card and 50% of flower basket with taxes and services adjusted to the new price.

All in all, it didn't turn out as we were hoping for on the most important day of our loved one. But in all fairness, their customer service department did try to repair the damage.
veryu10
May 12th, 2019
2 weeks later and my flowers ordered for a bereaved relative, still haven't been sent. We look like only uncaring people in the family.
No real update from this company, just we'll let you know'.
Will never, ever, order from these again and will be putting a claim in for a full refund. Complete rubbish!
ekaterinag4
April 5th, 2018
We are very unhappy with the serviced by Lesfleurs.ch! We have ordered potted flowers to be delivered to my sister in Zurich for her birthday. In the picture on the Les fleurs.ch website, the flowers were blooming with violets and ciclamens. What she got was a lot of greenery with pussy willow branches stuck into the pot! So, they did not bother with the delivery of a flowering plant! They just stuck branches of whatever they could find into the pot... And that is for 70+ Swiss francs?

For the delivery, they never called my sister, but just dumped the flowers pot to the delivery room. We have contacted my sister a few hours later and only then did she find them.

We will not use this company again. Very disappointing and careless service, and expensive for what you get, too.
ladinak
June 17th, 2019
For my mothers birthday, turning 70 years old, the flowers got there one day later. Huge disappointment from my side and from my mom's side. I contacted them per email since a week and they have not responded yet.
agatas9
April 7th, 2020
I normally don't write reviews but I saw many bad ones and I'm not agree.

scottn145
December 6th, 2018
Be warned, this company cannot be relied on! Flowers were never delivered even after multiple follow ups and are now ignoring my emails. Do not trust them, use someone else.
andreal131
May 13th, 2018
We are very happy with the next-day delivery (on Mothers Day Sunday which must be extremely busy for them) and the beautiful arrangement (more generous than what I had expected)! - Not sure why theres quite a few negative reviews; our experience with them was excellent! Would definitely recommend!
timk208
September 11th, 2018
My wife is visiting family in Switzerland during our anniversary on Sept. 10. On the 9th, I got the late idea of sending her some flowers, and found LesFleurs.ch. After ordering, I checked reviews, and my heart sank a bit, because the flowers were pretty expensive, and many reviews were quite bad. I ordered late on the 9th, a Sunday, and the flowers were promptly delivered early on the 10th, as she was washing dishes. She could not have been more delighted, and, seeing the picture she sent, I understand why. A most beautiful arrangement, worth every penny. Thanks you, LesFleurs.ch, for a job very well done!

Tip for consumers: I ordered the basket made from whatever the florist considers fresh and left them to their own creativity. They outdid themselves!

stefanieb17
September 26th, 2018
I ordered some flowers and a bottle of champagne for a friend, and even though the flowers arrived on time and were nice, they never delivered the champagne. When I tried contacting them about this, they've just been ignoring me altogether. So I have not received a refund, nor has the champagne been redelivered. Absolutely rediculous, would definitely avoid them at all costs in the future.
joem620
February 22nd, 2019
They are not responsive and client centric at all. They dont care much about when and how the flowers will be delivered despite the fact this should be their main worry. The tracking doesnt and the flowers die one day after the delivery.
suzied9
March 11th, 2019
They send half the size of the flowers they charge for. Pictures on the website don't match what they send out... wonder if my friend was wondering why I sent her such a small bouquet...!

Patronising responses too
ludovice3
July 29th, 2016
Birthday flowers delivered 2 days late although the order status was changed to 'delivered' before.
I had to contact the support several times to get the flowers delivered.
The support messages were confusing.
Finally, the delivered flowers were very good and beautiful ones though.
yuliyap
August 8th, 2015
All the purchases were delivered on time. Flowers were in a special wrap at the bottom to keep them alive. Fast online check out
jasminek23
February 4th, 2018
The site advertised artisanal long stem roses with a vase to put the long stems in, I sent these flowers out for an important occasion and the flowers were a) not long stem b) looked like they came from a supermarket. It just wasn't what Id imagine the bouquet I order online could look like. Nor the colour of roses, or the type of vase described were delivered either. I really felt sad that the bouquet gave a wrong impression and now angry such a company can operate violating consumer protection by advertising in a misleading and untrue way, with wrong and missing information being provided. I am not a review enthusiast but have made sure to report this company and write reviews should this prevent someone with a special occasion and a bigger investment to feel devastated. Should I have read reviews beforehand online, many people have complained of worse scams than mine. There is a specific standard for the amount you spend, not only in product but customer service. Not only very rude on the phone but the lady in charge refused to give full re-imbursement, was in complete denial of the issue, refused to even talk to explain to me how I should communicate (unconventionally ONLY through your account support link menu I later discovered). Worst flowers Ive ever given to anyone and not to the standard of that Ive received before or Ive ever seen in an artisanal shop!
pipa2
May 13th, 2018
We ordered flowers for my mother-in-law in the occasion of Mother's day. We placed an order on Saturday the 12th May for the flowers to be delivered on the 13th (aka Mother's day). The order status on the 12th said that delivery date is tomorrow (the 13th). I went to check the order status in the morning of the 13th and realized that they changed the delivery date to the 14th without notifying us. I chose this service because they offered to deliver on Mother's day. If I had know that they would postpone it, I would have gone somewhere else.
philw11
May 21st, 2014
I wish I would have read these reviews before ordering from lesfleurs.ch. My delivery arrived on time, but the flower arrangement was disappointing. It was a much smaller and less intricate than the picture on the site even though I upped my investment to the "generous" level and spent over $110 US + fees. Here in NYC I could have purchased that same arrangement for about $30.
briant43
September 25th, 2014
Arrived LATE on an important day. Their customer service is awful as they don't even refund your full amount at all. AVOID AT ALL COSTS I'm being serious. For any serious occasion you can't play games with a company like this.
anac37
December 12th, 2015
The flowers never arrived, they took for ever to answer me, around 2 weeks and they don't want to refund my money! They delivered nothing and kept my money! I really wish to read these reviewa before trusting this company in an important day, totally awful and unrecommended company!

Tip for consumers: Awful!Stay away from them!

patriciam38
May 23rd, 2014
Been using this site for several years without any issue. The floral arrangements are actually created by the florists, contrary to most online shops that just mail the bouquets. Pictures on website may vary from final product but freshness is always guaranteed.
radod
December 4th, 2013
If you want to get your flowers on time you never ever order from this website you will be so disappointed. I order flowers to be delivered in the morning AM and guess what they delivered them at 7 pm can you imagine? When I contacted them they just said sorry that you are not happy from our service we delivered it at the same day it is really crazy. Strongly very strongly recommend to not order from this company.
chadb10
May 8th, 2014
lesfleurs.ch is a total scam. They do not deliver the flowers or cards you order - nor do they honor the guarantee on their website.
fredk19
October 14th, 2014
Flowers ordered nearly a week ago, payment taken, nothing delivered, cant log in to my account and still no response from customer services after 2 messages. F'ing terrible company.

Tip for consumers: Don't

yusrar
June 19th, 2013
This website is a scam, I had ordered flowers for some friends what was recieved was the wrong order, wrong colour and wrong value, when i contacted the company they offered to arrange for the partner to replace the flowers i had asked them not to make contact and there was no need, not only did they go against my wish but they had caused a scene at the door insisting that the other flowers were given back in order to replace.
Having tried several times to contact the company and discuss the matter they just ignore all corresponding.

This is not a professional company and i would not recomend any to use them
carolines14
July 3rd, 2014
Thank you so much for sending such a beautifull bouquet for mothers day, will definitely order again

No problem. I have ordered before and each time it arrived on the day. Always fresh and always a sms what time the flours were delivered. I will order again anytime. That's from Australia.

By Rosa K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LesFleurs CH staff and other customers.

Livraison de fleurs Etats-Unis (USA) - LesFleurs.ch livre votre bouquet de fleurs dans 150 pays.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LesFleurs CH?

Have a question about LesFleurs CH?