Review of LeisurePro

Tel: 800.637.6880
webmaster@leisurepro.com

gaitherd
1/20/18

I submitted a post two days ago on their site, at this time they haven't posted my feedback. I'm seeing their nine 5 stars along with one 4 star feedback. My feedback is for the purchased of their 3/2mm X-Span Hood to go with my X-Span Jacket. When I placed my phone order I told them my head size was large and my neck was medium. He replied, we just go by the head size. The hood fits my head but is loose around my neck. Not sure why their website has a chart for head and neck. Later I did seen similarly issues via Amazon's feedback about the neck being loose on the X-Span hoods.

eduardoc23
3/29/17

Bought a Oceanic VTX in March and paid the 2-business day, my dive computer was delivered to the wrong address, didnt get it back and Leisure pro refuses to refund me...

Their excuses - Need UPS investigate, every time I ring them got the same reply "UPS is investigating need more 7-10 business days.. its now 25 business days and Im still waiting..

glenng33
6/21/16

I have had a problem with an Aqualung BC and found it was not covered under warranty.

DO NOT BUY FROM LEISUREPRO

richardq1
4/19/14

I have ordered many times from Leisure Pro and recently have had to return an items LeisurePro wasreally professional about it and refunded the money back to my card. In an era of when people are out to screw you and steal you money it is refreshing to find a business like leisure pro

davids164
4/11/13

I was wondering why they had cheap aqualung products there. Found out they are NOT authorized dealers and so when you buy from there, you will NOT get the factory warranty. No free life 4 parts, no free replacement. I heard that they get their products from Europe to be able to go around the system. So some of their other brands are probably not warrantied too. Though I know they are authorized scubapro dealers hence the high price. Check each brand's website to see if leisurepro is a legit dealer. Aqualung warns that they are not.

davec24
5/31/12

Great Prices, fast shipping and no hassel from my experience.

daves22
5/3/11

Good site, good product selection, easy buying. Received emails with shipment tracking codes, arrived quickly. After three orders already, will shop here in the future for Scuba equipment.

Questions? Get answers from the LeisurePro staff and other customers.

LeisurePro?