LED Spares

LED Spares has a consumer rating of 4.5 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LED Spares ranks 8th among LEDs sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 2 days

How would you rate LED Spares?

“Fantastic”

Lorna M.
1/14/21

I couldn't find the products I was looking for on Amazon or in any of the local shops so I had to order from this website. At first I was a bit hmm wonder if they will be any good but I'm so glad I used them now. Easy website to use if you know what your looking for and check out is good too. Very good at keeping you up to date on tracking, mines was supposed to be delivered today (14/01/2021) but came a day early just about to make my 2nd order now of smart bulbs for my own house, 1st purchase was for my elderly parents.

“Rip off text msg”

Ian D.
1/17/21

Well the item arrived fine in a timely manner (a rechargeable led head torch) and it was a reasonable price but I've just seen I've been charged on my mobile phone bill for something outside my contract and when I checked what it was, it was me replying to a text to this company that had sent me a text saying thank you for your order and to text back the word STOP if you didn't want marketing material sent through to this phone number. So I did, not realising I would be charged for it because it doesn't tell you that at all.

lornam65
January 14th, 2021

Products used:
Energizer smart bulbs both screw in and bayonet.

iand180
January 17th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Don’t give them your mobile number

Led rechargeable head torch

peterm1157
May 30th, 2020

I needed an LED filament style bulb of a particular diameter and LED Spares found it and got it delivered in time. Excellent service.

andrewb1290
January 15th, 2021

I decided to change all the bulbs in my house for LED. Shaun was Fantastic, provided a great service very personal, professional and nothing was to much trouble.

Energizer Smart B22 (BC) GLS - 9W LED - Colour Changing Bulb - 800LM × 6
Energizer Smart GU10 - 5W LED - Colour Changing Bulb - 400LM
Chrome IP44 Bathroom Spotlight X 3 GU10 Powermaster S6843

alb219
January 24th, 2021

Shaun was incredibly helpful sourcing the correct driver for an existing LED panel I had. I was having trouble getting it all to work and in the end it turned out to be the panel! But Shaun was always there trying to solve the problem. Thank you.

Led driver

luked105
September 29th, 2020

Prompt delivery from initial purchase and a fantastic product all round. Will definatly be ordering again

Thankyou

Questions? Get answers from the LED Spares staff and other customers.

LED Spares is here to offer customers a one stop shop for all your lighting spares needs.

After 30 years experience in the industry our mission was to create this website to assist customers in maintaining their light fittings. By offering spare Lamp Holders, LED Drivers, Emergency Batteries, Electronic Ballasts, Emergency Inverters and much much more. All form leading manufacturers.

If you can't find any product you require please contact us and we will endeavour to find the exact part or a compatible replacement.

All available to purchase at competitive prices.

shauni7
Shaun I.
Typically responds within 2 days

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LED Spares?

Have a question about LED Spares?