LED Supplier UK

LED Supplier UK has a consumer rating of 3.88 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LED Supplier UK also ranks 7th among LED Bulbs sites. The most common issues with LED Supplier UK are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate LED Supplier UK?

“Fantasic bulbs at great prices”

Adam N.
1/20/16

Have been ordering LED bulbs for a while now from this website and have been extremely pleased with the prices and quality of products. The bulbs have come exactly as described and are excellent quality. I did have one delivery where 3 of my bulbs were broken upon receipt, the customer services team were excellent and sent 3 replacement bulbs the same day which arrived via next day delivery. Will definitely continue to use this site.

“Poor products and awful customer service”

Tomasz D.
12/15/15

The worst buying experience ever. I've ordered 9 led bulbs with 3 years warranty. After 6 weeks 3 of them stopped working. They cannot send replacement because they don't stock them any more. I've been offered replacement which was completely different wattage, so I've refused to accept it. Since this time customer service has been awful - it takes them ages to answer my emails without any results. Make yourself a favour - buy somewhere else!

adamn35
January 20th, 2016
joew72
January 15th, 2016
I am pleased to say that I didn't experience any of the negatives some people have posted.
It is fair to say that my order arrived missing 2 bulbs (hence only 4 stars) BUT
A quick phone call to a helpful young lady and the replacements were shipped for next day delivery.
Its easy to order what you want on line and the descriptions seem very accurate. I also felt the prices represented good value.
Delivery was far quicker than I expected (and I did not pay for next day delivery etc.) and I was able to track its progress. I had a time delivery slot advised and I could track it easily - and it arrived as advised!
I will have absolutely no issue in using Led Supplier again when needed
jimd77
September 30th, 2015
I ordered 6 lamps and my order was delivered next day, well packaged. Unfortunately one of the lamps didn't work; I reported this and after a sensible question or two from LED-supplier, a replacement was sent, which also arrived next day.
The light quality is good and the lamps seem to be well manufactured; time will tell if the life claims are justified.
It's good to deal with a company which, when something does go wrong, is prepared to correct things. I'll certainly buy from and recommend them again.
michaelw230
March 1st, 2016
I purchased some LED lights at what I thought was a good price and delivery was swift.
One of the lights subsequently failed so I contacted the company by email and answered the questions they sent me.
The same day they told me a replacement was on its way. It arrived a couple of days later.
Simply good polite customer service.
tomaszd1
December 15th, 2015
Make yourself a favour - buy somewhere else!
markc168
January 29th, 2016
Ordered 2 LED GU10 lamps 3 days before Christmas, standard delivery, expecting them to arrive after the bank holiday... they arrived Christmas Eve. Couldn't of asked for more.
johnb450
September 30th, 2015
I give LED Supplier a 5 star rating. On the 2 occasions I have used them - the description of the goods is accurate and complete. From placing an order in the afternoon - I receive the goods the following morning by 9 am. EXEMPLARY SERVICE and much appreciated.
leom49
November 11th, 2015
Didnt recive bulbs

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the LED Supplier UK staff and other customers.

Lighten up your house with our wide range of cheap lighting LED Spot Lights, Panel Lights, Outdoor Lights, Decorative Bulbs, Commercial LED Lights, LED Tube and Strip Lights at LED Supplier online stores. We are No. 1 LED Bulbs Supplier in UK. Buy Onlin...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LED Supplier UK?

Have a question about LED Supplier UK?