Review of LearnUp

Palo Alto, CA 94304, US
hello@learnup.com

morriss31
4/26/17

This is not a user friendly site. No obvious way to initially sign in. Although the service appears extremely helpful. It didn't help me because I could not sign in. Also, many dead end links. None were helpful.

stevey18
Steve Y.
7/30/16

When I was looking for a job, I never knew what the company was looking for in an employee. The videos helped me understand exactly what Old Navy was looking for! LearnUp helped get an interview! All the interview prep was super helpful too.

michaelz33
Michael Z.
7/15/16

One of the biggest problems I had finding a new job was that I was really young and didn't have much job experience. LearnUp completely helped me train and understand what I would be doing for the particular retail job I was looking for. Their boost helped me score an interview and get the job I wanted!

helenq12
Helen Q.
6/9/16

The hardest part for me was learning how to practice for an interview and how to present myself in the interview with full confidence. Through LearnUp I got the tools I needed to ace my interview with confidence! Also the scenarios taught me how to approach customers at Old Navy with ease! Thank you for helping me through the whole process LearnUp!

kevinf61
Kevin F.
6/6/16

My biggest challenge was I had no motivation. Once I was turned down for one job, I thought I would get turned down for another. Learn up helped with me with the question, Tell me about yourself? Everything I said was wrong. Watching that video gave me good input on what I was doing wrong and how to correct it.

steveni8
Steven I.
5/19/16

My issue was basically getting noticed. I didn't have any experience coming in, however, through the LearnUp modules I was able to get knowledge about the job and virtual training. LearnUp helped me stand out and gave me the opportunity to sell myself to Old Navy through an in-person interview. Without LearnUp, I would still be an applicant waiting for a call back.

jeffy27
Jeff Y.
4/13/16

Over the years looking for a job, it was never easy for me to find somewhere that I actually wanted to work, it was really hard. The places that I knew were hiring weren't of any interest to me. With LearnUp I was able to find a good place that was hiring, and get an interview. It actually helped me a lot with the interview and even made it fun!

nancyq16
Nancy Q.
3/3/16

Looking for a job was hard for me because I didnt have any experience working in retail. LearnUp training helped me solve that and I felt so confident in my interview!

chrisg139
Chris G.
2/15/16

LearnUp helped me to have an understanding of the retail job environment I was getting myself into. I have never worked in retail before but have always been a big believer in teamwork and good customer service. Therefore, I was able to take my passion for those things and apply them during the interview. Thanks LearnUp!

scotth117
Scott H.
9/21/15

I was having a hard time trying to find the job that best fit me. My biggest hurdle when trying to get hired was my being really nervous. Through LearnUp I not only got the interview, it taught me that I can overcome anything and be the best that I know I can be.

erind12
3/19/14

LearnUp has free job training for jobs with big companies like the Gap, Staples and AT&T. Right now jobs are only entry level and with mostly retailers. Jobs are also not available in all areas. But it's still great for a free service. Really gives you an idea of what a job is like and gives you the best chance possible to get one.

21 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the LearnUp staff and other customers.

LearnUp?