Review of Lds-art

Lds-art reviews

Tel: +1 781-373-6847

marvah
11/11/14

On Feb. 10, 2011, I ordered and paid for a print by LDS artis Liz Lemon Swindle. The print was never delivered, and though I have made repeated attempts to contact this business by phone (801) 709-1005 and e-mail (rob@lds-art.com), they never respond. I note that many have reported this fraudulent business to the Better Business Bureau, and most issues remained unresolved. (Their BBB rating is "F.") I hope others will not trust this company representing itself as a reputable art dealer with their credit card number as I did. I will post this complaint on several sites--and will add myself to the list of defrauded people filing complaints with the Better Business Bureau.

hannahb4
7/23/13

This is a scam do not order from this site. You will never get your order and you won't get your money back. If you did order and used PayPal file a complaint now they will respond until the 45 days to file a complaint is up then you can't do anything about it.

dianel4
6/19/13

I ordered from this web site, and DID NOT GET MY ORDER...I LOST MONEY....I CAN NOT GET A RESPONSE>>> IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED AND I AM VERY MAD....DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE....NO RESPONSE....IT MUST BE A SCAM....very upset,,,especially under the "LDS" name....NOT RIGHT.......

Questions? Get answers from the Lds-art staff and other customers.

Lds-art?