LawDepot.ca

LawDepot.ca has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LawDepot.ca ranks 31st among Legal Documents sites.

How would you rate LawDepot.ca?

“No apology and no followup”

joanne K.
11/5/16

I got this response to my annual report submission that their system cleaned. There was no apology and instructions were going to charge me another $75 so I asked for a credit on my credit card for the system cleared report. Got no response. Why waste your time to do a report twice and now fight to get credit charge back? Hello, Your annual returns filing application appears to be incomplete (or the information was not saved for some reason). Please sign into your account and click on Corporate Services(Alberta). Click on 'Change answers' and fill up the information. Review all sections and reply. George Incorporations - LawDepot *******026

joannek21
November 5th, 2016

Hello,

Please sign into your account and click on Corporate Services(Alberta).
Click on 'Change answers' and fill up the information.

Review all sections and reply.

George
Incorporations - LawDepot
*******026

Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.ca staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LawDepot.ca?

Have a question about LawDepot.ca?