Lawbase.org

Lawbase.org has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Lawbase.org ranks 90th among Lawyer sites.

How would you rate Lawbase.org?

“The best assistant service for lawyers and law firms”

Jane G.
3/1/21

I have been looking for a service for a long time that would help me collect all the State laws in one place. Such a database is an excellent assistant for law students, lawyers and all residents in principle, since everyone needs to know the law and understand their rights. This lawcator.org website offers free access to decisions, codes and orders of federal and state courts. The documents are linked by hypertext links and are accompanied by reference information. I can trust this service and use it often for my legal practice.

janeg459
March 1st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the Lawbase.org staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lawbase.org?

Have a question about Lawbase.org?