La Vinotheque

La Vinotheque has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 24 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. La Vinotheque also ranks 66th among Wine sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 85.7%
How would you rate La Vinotheque?

“Very pleased”

Charles D.
7/3/20

I was here with my friends and I'll definitely take note of this place. Great service and really tasty beer, from which you can't tear yourself away.

“We never got the product.”

Lesa B.
1/7/19

My money was refunded quickly, but I never received any product. Everything was out of stock. At the Time I placed the orders there was no indication that the items weren't available. There was no theft or anything like that, just a huge inconvenience.

charlesd354
July 3rd, 2020
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate that you took the time to describe your experience.
lesab14
January 7th, 2019
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
YOUR CREDIT CARD REPORTED different Address Verification Status and Did Not MATCH YOUR BILLING ADDRESS. Cardholder security is important to La Vinotheque. In an effort to protect cardholders and La Vinotheque from fraudulent transactions, We apologize for any inconvenience this additional step requires; this security policy is in place for your protection.

Thank you for your understanding.
haroldd140
April 2nd, 2019
Good service!
I live in a primitive state (Ohio) with an archaic liquor board.
If your liquor is not on their list (mine isn't) It cannot be ordered or carried by my liquor store.
Thanks again
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Harold, thank you for the feedback on our services.
dalef194
April 13th, 2020
The wine is pretty good here, I have ordered a few times and the taste was good every time but the delivery time was long.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.
danielp653
November 10th, 2019
It is strange that I have not found you before. The wine is incredibly delicious. Prices are very affordable. I recommend to friends
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Thank you very much for the awesome review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any additional needs in the future.
geraldl124
September 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
I've only made my one purchase but was completely happy with the product, the early arrival, packaging and price.
I will order again prior to the upcoming holidays and look forward to the same satisfaction. Thank you.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.
robertw924
March 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Awesome selection of worlds premier spirits & liquors...Love my heritage awesome vodkas that most American retailers do not carry.On line shopping & full product history & critique an education...Service & shipping expediting along with cost exceeds expectation.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Thank you for such a positive and re-affirming review, we appreciate your support!
nirmalaa1
August 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
We found this vineyard during a trip to France in 2017 and have been unable to find this wine anywhere else. Thanks for helping us keep the memories of this fun adventure alive.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
sj176
June 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Each time I've ordered, the service, selection and shipping have been great, even above & beyond.
I will continue using La Vinotheque (love their name, too) and recommend them to all!
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Thanks for the awesome review. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.
lolitap4
June 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Unfortunately purchase couldn't be delivered on Saturday and I had to ask my neighbor to accept it. But I received what I ordered and expected and I will gladly do it the next time.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Hello Lolita. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
luises2
March 16th, 2020
I was waiting for my order more than a week. It is not okay. I do not understand why the shipping process took so long. At last I got my package. It is ok.
michaelt637
March 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very easy to order. Quick delivery. Would use them again. Great selection and priced right. Website was easy to navigate.
Hello Michael
Thanks for your wonderful review and comments.
rona142
December 11th, 2018
Verified purchase
Good service. Had what I was looking for at a good price. Loved the different shipping options. Received the package in a very timely fashion. I will recommend to all of my friends that order on line
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Ron, we so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
jont111
Jon T.
April 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Quick shipment with exactly what I wanted. Will order again with no hesitation. If you want the sip o sunshine from Lawson, this is the place. Perfect gift.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Jon, we really appreciate the feedback, thank you for choosing La Vinotheque.
hyendaudiow
September 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Very good price. Shipping was a little steep although in line with other retailers in this category. My order arrived intact, if a little "disheveled". Overall I am pleased.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Thank you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to service you. It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services and products. You are our inspiration in doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!
lisah679
December 7th, 2018
I am disappointing. I paid for UPS 3 Day Select and the cost of the shipping is
very expensive for $54.84, and I didn't receive it on time.
A day late already and it is inconvenient for me that I have to wait around to receive the package (require signature). Still waiting for the package...
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Dear Lisa , UPS & FedEx are a separate company and operates on their own procedures. We are Sorry your "UPS" experience did not meet your expectations. You should call us Instead. Please contact us La Vinotheque at 1-877-319-7683, to discuss your concerns.

Federal Laws, USP or FedEx requires an adult aged 21 or older to sign for every package containing alcohol.
roxannec31
July 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
Highly recommend La Vinotheque. Amazing selection. Great communication, fast shipping. Will definitely shop with again!!!
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Dear Roxanne, we are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note, thanks for the awesome review.
peggym182
December 30th, 2018
Verified purchase
Got exactly what I ordered...I ordered bellion vodka which is easier on the liver, shipped on time, no breakage
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Hi Peggy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.
reneeh106
January 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was looking for this exact product even though I did t know it. Once I found them, everything was easy and done right.
Hello Renne,
Thanks for your wonderful review and comments.
maureene29
March 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
I don't believe I'll be ordering from Vinoteque again because shipping is so expensive. Rightly so - but still expensive.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
We are sorry you feel that way, UPS & FedEx are a separate company and operates on their own procedures.
davidc1499
February 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
We wanted to give a bottle of Dewer's to a relative a thousand miles away. Lavinotheque did that for us in a timely manner and at a fair price.
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Hi David. Really appreciate the kind words.
lindleye
December 6th, 2018
Verified purchase
I had very good experience with with Lavinotheque, Roberto also contributed to our positive experience, we will use them again. I highly recommend them
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Lindley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.
natalien33
December 11th, 2018
Verified purchase
Item was shipped the same day I ordered it and didn't take all that long to make it from CT to OR. Everything arrived intact and as ordered
Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep
Natalie, thanks so much for letting us know that you've enjoyed the experience with Us.

Questions? Get answers from the La Vinotheque staff and other customers.

La Vinotheque can help you live a better life.
We are a full service wine and Liquor store with a very strong emphasis on
customer satisfaction . Our wine classes and seminars unique in the greater Hartford area, are clear proofs of our experience and fine wine and liquor knowledge.

Business History

Established in the historic town of Farmington, Ct. since 1984. We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund . Our commitment to quality continues today. La Vinotheque unique brands are a nationally recognized portfolio in the premium beverage alcohol. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff are qualified to deliver this exceptional products to the most sophisticated and demanding markets in the country. All under the leadership of our dynamic executive team.

Johnatan B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La Vinotheque?

Have a question about La Vinotheque?