Review of La Vinotheque

lavinotheque.us
Tel: 877-319-7683

danielp653
11/10/19
It is strange that I have not found you before. The wine is incredibly delicious. Prices are very affordable. I recommend to friends
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Thank you very much for the awesome review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any additional needs in the future.
geraldl124
9/6/19
I've only made my one purchase but was completely happy with the product, the early arrival, packaging and price.
I will order again prior to the upcoming holidays and look forward to the same satisfaction. Thank you.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.
hyendaudiow
9/1/19
Very good price. Shipping was a little steep although in line with other retailers in this category. My order arrived intact, if a little "disheveled". Overall I am pleased.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Thank you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to service you. It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services and products. You are our inspiration in doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!
nirmalaa1
8/18/19
We found this vineyard during a trip to France in 2017 and have been unable to find this wine anywhere else. Thanks for helping us keep the memories of this fun adventure alive.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.
roxannec31
7/1/19
Highly recommend La Vinotheque. Amazing selection. Great communication, fast shipping. Will definitely shop with again!!!
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Dear Roxanne, we are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note, thanks for the awesome review.
lolitap4
6/3/19
Unfortunately purchase couldn't be delivered on Saturday and I had to ask my neighbor to accept it. But I received what I ordered and expected and I will gladly do it the next time.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Hello Lolita. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.
sj176
6/3/19
Each time I've ordered, the service, selection and shipping have been great, even above & beyond.
I will continue using La Vinotheque (love their name, too) and recommend them to all!
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Thanks for the awesome review. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.
haroldd140
4/2/19
Good service!
I live in a primitive state (Ohio) with an archaic liquor board.
If your liquor is not on their list (mine isn't) It cannot be ordered or carried by my liquor store.
Thanks again
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Harold, thank you for the feedback on our services.
jont111
Jon T.
4/2/19
Quick shipment with exactly what I wanted. Will order again with no hesitation. If you want the sip o sunshine from Lawson, this is the place. Perfect gift.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Jon, we really appreciate the feedback, thank you for choosing La Vinotheque.
michaelt637
3/6/19
Very easy to order. Quick delivery. Would use them again. Great selection and priced right. Website was easy to navigate.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Hello Michael
Thanks for your wonderful review and comments.
robertw924
3/3/19
Awesome selection of worlds premier spirits & liquors...Love my heritage awesome vodkas that most American retailers do not carry.On line shopping & full product history & critique an education...Service & shipping expediting along with cost exceeds expectation.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Thank you for such a positive and re-affirming review, we appreciate your support!
maureene29
3/2/19
I don't believe I'll be ordering from Vinoteque again because shipping is so expensive. Rightly so - but still expensive.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
We are sorry you feel that way, UPS & FedEx are a separate company and operates on their own procedures.
davidc1499
2/2/19
We wanted to give a bottle of Dewer's to a relative a thousand miles away. Lavinotheque did that for us in a timely manner and at a fair price.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Hi David. Really appreciate the kind words.
lesab14
1/7/19
My money was refunded quickly, but I never received any product. Everything was out of stock. At the Time I placed the orders there was no indication that the items weren't available. There was no theft or anything like that, just a huge inconvenience.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
YOUR CREDIT CARD REPORTED different Address Verification Status and Did Not MATCH YOUR BILLING ADDRESS. Cardholder security is important to La Vinotheque. In an effort to protect cardholders and La Vinotheque from fraudulent transactions, We apologize for any inconvenience this additional step requires; this security policy is in place for your protection.

Thank you for your understanding.
reneeh106
1/7/19
I was looking for this exact product even though I did t know it. Once I found them, everything was easy and done right.
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Hello Renne,
Thanks for your wonderful review and comments.
peggym182
12/30/18
Got exactly what I ordered...I ordered bellion vodka which is easier on the liver, shipped on time, no breakage
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Hi Peggy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.
rona142
12/11/18
Good service. Had what I was looking for at a good price. Loved the different shipping options. Received the package in a very timely fashion. I will recommend to all of my friends that order on line
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Ron, we so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.
natalien33
12/11/18
Item was shipped the same day I ordered it and didn't take all that long to make it from CT to OR. Everything arrived intact and as ordered
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Natalie, thanks so much for letting us know that you've enjoyed the experience with Us.
lisah679
12/7/18
I am disappointing. I paid for UPS 3 Day Select and the cost of the shipping is
very expensive for $54.84, and I didn't receive it on time.
A day late already and it is inconvenient for me that I have to wait around to receive the package (require signature). Still waiting for the package...
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Dear Lisa , UPS & FedEx are a separate company and operates on their own procedures. We are Sorry your "UPS" experience did not meet your expectations. You should call us Instead. Please contact us La Vinotheque at 1-877-319-7683, to discuss your concerns.

Federal Laws, USP or FedEx requires an adult aged 21 or older to sign for every package containing alcohol.
lindleye
12/6/18
I had very good experience with with Lavinotheque, Roberto also contributed to our positive experience, we will use them again. I highly recommend them
Response from Johnatan B., La Vinotheque Representative
Lindley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Questions? Get answers from the La Vinotheque staff and other customers.

La Vinotheque?