La Vinotheque

La Vinotheque has a consumer rating of 4.63 stars from 27 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. La Vinotheque ranks 73rd among Wine sites.

How would you rate La Vinotheque?

“Not bad”

Helen L.
2/20/21

Not bad. Good service. Girl who served us were very kind. I like it and can recommend. Welcome to this place. Good beer

“We never got the product.”

Lesa B.
1/7/19

My money was refunded quickly, but I never received any product. Everything was out of stock. At the Time I placed the orders there was no indication that the items weren't available. There was no theft or anything like that, just a huge inconvenience.

charlesd354
July 3rd, 2020

I was here with my friends and I'll definitely take note of this place. Great service and really tasty beer, from which you can't tear yourself away.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thank you so much for your kind words, we appreciate that you took the time to describe your experience.

helenl463
February 20th, 2021

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thank you very much for leaving us such a wonderful review.

melissat470
August 24th, 2020

Great service, filled with a unique selection of what any aficionado is looking for. They have many of the everyday drinkers, but they also carry a selection of "top shelf" single malts and eclectic wine selections. Price can seem steep but the wonderful owners carry true and world-class "rarities".

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thanks for the awesome review, Melissa! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

williamf1030
February 19th, 2021

Was not a huge fan of wine before until a friend advised me to order wine from these guys. Now I can consider myself a wine lover! One minus that delivery time was long a little, but I believe that was delivery company problem.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

We sincerely appreciate your feedback. Thank you so much

dalef194
April 13th, 2020

The wine is pretty good here, I have ordered a few times and the taste was good every time but the delivery time was long.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback.

danielp653
November 10th, 2019

It is strange that I have not found you before. The wine is incredibly delicious. Prices are very affordable. I recommend to friends

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thank you very much for the awesome review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving any additional needs in the future.

lesab14
January 7th, 2019

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

YOUR CREDIT CARD REPORTED different Address Verification Status and Did Not MATCH YOUR BILLING ADDRESS. Cardholder security is important to La Vinotheque. In an effort to protect cardholders and La Vinotheque from fraudulent transactions, We apologize for any inconvenience this additional step requires; this security policy is in place for your protection.

Thank you for your understanding.

lolitap4
June 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase

Unfortunately purchase couldn't be delivered on Saturday and I had to ask my neighbor to accept it. But I received what I ordered and expected and I will gladly do it the next time.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Hello Lolita. I really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback and being so open with us.

antonyd20
June 30th, 2021

I loved the look and feel of this pub, the interior is amazing, all the brick furnishings decorating the walls and ceilings, solid wood bar, massive wood tables and chairs, just one really nice pub.

Tip for consumers:
My advice for all beer lovers

Products used:
Beer of course )))

maureene29
March 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase

I don't believe I'll be ordering from Vinoteque again because shipping is so expensive. Rightly so - but still expensive.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

We are sorry you feel that way, UPS & FedEx are a separate company and operates on their own procedures.

erics1591
December 16th, 2020

Went there with some pals and man they really know to make some good beer and overall great service!

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us such a nice review.

lisah679
December 7th, 2018

I am disappointing. I paid for UPS 3 Day Select and the cost of the shipping is
Very expensive for $54.84, and I didn't receive it on time.
A day late already and it is inconvenient for me that I have to wait around to receive the package (require signature). Still waiting for the package...

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Dear Lisa, UPS & FedEx are a separate company and operates on their own procedures. We are Sorry your "UPS" experience did not meet your expectations. You should call us Instead. Please contact us La Vinotheque at 1-877-319-7683, to discuss your concerns.

Federal Laws, USP or FedEx requires an adult aged 21 or older to sign for every package containing alcohol.

haroldd140
April 2nd, 2019

Good service!
I live in a primitive state (Ohio) with an archaic liquor board.
If your liquor is not on their list (mine isn't) It cannot be ordered or carried by my liquor store.
Thanks again

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Harold, thank you for the feedback on our services.

geraldl124
September 6th, 2019
Verified purchase

I've only made my one purchase but was completely happy with the product, the early arrival, packaging and price.
I will order again prior to the upcoming holidays and look forward to the same satisfaction. Thank you.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

We really appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.

robertw924
March 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase

Awesome selection of worlds premier spirits & liquors... Love my heritage awesome vodkas that most American retailers do not carry.On line shopping & full product history & critique an education... Service & shipping expediting along with cost exceeds expectation.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thank you for such a positive and re-affirming review, we appreciate your support!

nirmalaa1
August 18th, 2019
Verified purchase

We found this vineyard during a trip to France in 2017 and have been unable to find this wine anywhere else. Thanks for helping us keep the memories of this fun adventure alive.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this amazing review.

sj176
June 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase

Each time I've ordered, the service, selection and shipping have been great, even above & beyond.
I will continue using La Vinotheque (love their name, too) and recommend them to all!

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thanks for the awesome review. Its customers like you that make our job wonderful. We look forward to serving you again.

rona142
December 11th, 2018
Verified purchase

Good service. Had what I was looking for at a good price. Loved the different shipping options. Received the package in a very timely fashion. I will recommend to all of my friends that order on line

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Ron, we so appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

michaelt637
March 6th, 2019
Verified purchase

Very easy to order. Quick delivery. Would use them again. Great selection and priced right. Website was easy to navigate.

Hello Michael
Thanks for your wonderful review and comments.

hyendaudiow
September 1st, 2019
Verified purchase

Very good price. Shipping was a little steep although in line with other retailers in this category. My order arrived intact, if a little "disheveled". Overall I am pleased.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Thank you for giving us a wonderful opportunity to service you. It is our desire to keep you satisfied with our services and products. You are our inspiration in doing our very best. Thank you and remember; we value you!

roxannec31
July 1st, 2019
Verified purchase

Highly recommend La Vinotheque. Amazing selection. Great communication, fast shipping. Will definitely shop with again!

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Dear Roxanne, we are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us this note, thanks for the awesome review.

peggym182
December 30th, 2018
Verified purchase

Got exactly what I ordered... I ordered bellion vodka which is easier on the liver, shipped on time, no breakage

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Hi Peggy, thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review.

reneeh106
January 7th, 2019
Verified purchase

I was looking for this exact product even though I did t know it. Once I found them, everything was easy and done right.

Hello Renne,
Thanks for your wonderful review and comments.

davidc1499
February 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase

We wanted to give a bottle of Dewer's to a relative a thousand miles away. Lavinotheque did that for us in a timely manner and at a fair price.

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Hi David. Really appreciate the kind words.

lindleye
December 6th, 2018
Verified purchase

I had very good experience with with Lavinotheque, Roberto also contributed to our positive experience, we will use them again. I highly recommend them

Johnatan B. – La Vinotheque Rep

Lindley, thank you so much for taking the time to leave this excellent review. We really appreciate your business.

Questions? Get answers from the La Vinotheque staff and other customers.

La Vinotheque can help you live a better life.
We are a full service wine and Liquor store with a very strong emphasis on
Customer satisfaction. Our wine classes and seminars unique in the greater Hartford area, are clear proofs of our experience and fine wine and liquor knowledge.

Business History

Established in the historic town of Farmington, Ct. Since 1984. We stand behind everything we sell. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Our commitment to quality continues today. La Vinotheque unique brands are a nationally recognized portfolio in the premium beverage alcohol. Our dedicated and knowledgeable staff are qualified to deliver this exceptional products to the most sophisticated and demanding markets in the country. All under the leadership of our dynamic executive team.

Johnatan B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La Vinotheque?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.6
Have a question about La Vinotheque?