This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Laptopshop.co.uk

Laptopshop.co.uk

Laptopshop.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Laptopshop.co.uk?

“I bought an iPad and they never delivered it”

Chema G.
1/19/13

I bought an iPad and they never delivered it. When I called them after two weeks they told me they weren't going to be delivering it. They told me because I wasn't on the local election register. Then they said if I wanted to get a refund I would have to speak to a different department. When I finally got through to the finance department They told me I couldn't get a refund cause my payment was still pending and I needed to get a SagePay account, eventually the rude woman put the phone down on me. I finally got a refund mid-february after much despair. It was supposed to be a Christmas present.

chemag
January 19th, 2013

Questions? Get answers from the Laptopshop.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Laptopshop.co.uk?

Have a question about Laptopshop.co.uk?