LaptopBatteryShop.nl

LaptopBatteryShop.nl has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. LaptopBatteryShop.nl ranks 37th among Batteries sites.

How would you rate LaptopBatteryShop.nl?

“Don't buy anything from LaptopBatteryShop.nl”

Marek L.
5/10/20

On Sept. 16th I bought a replacement battery for my Dell Precision M3800 laptop (91Wh, SKU NLB816) from LaptopBatteryShop.nl. Promptly, after several days, I got the battery delivered to my home address. I installed the battery, calibrated it, as suggested and the battery needed about 35 hours to charge the battery to 100%. I thought that this was just the first time the battery was charged. But the things repeated the same way over and over again. Charging time between 32 and 35 hours, instead of 3 to 4 hours. I tried 2 different chargers that I have and a charger from my friend. The same problems. I had a look at the problem and found out that the battery was not recognized by the Dell charger and was charged by a very low current. I send an email to LaptopBatteryShop complaining about the situation. No reply. After waiting a next month or so I submitted an RMA request describing the situation again. No reply at all, to this day (half a year later). Based on my experience I would not recommend to buy anything from the LaptopBatteryShop. You may be lucky to get what you wanted, but if not it is hopeless to get any support from them. If my case is not an exception (see other reviews available on the Internet to find it out yourself), then they are just cheating customers. My review should be just a warning for potential customers (or new victims). BTW I will post this review wherever I can to warn others.

marekl4
May 10th, 2020

My review should be just a warning for potential customers (or new victims).
BTW
I will post this review wherever I can to warn others.

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopBatteryShop.nl staff and other customers.

ronaldp114
Ronald P.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LaptopBatteryShop.nl?

Have a question about LaptopBatteryShop.nl?