LaptopAdaptersOnline.co.uk reviews

Tel: 200-0093000

sinkur
7/4/18

It's a SCAM!
I bought a laptop charger thinking it was in the Netherlands because it had a dutch address and dutch text. After 4 weeks of waiting and repeatedly asking where my order is they stop replying. So, stupidly enough, I googled them after I ordered from them. Turns out its a Scam.

andreii6
6/21/18

The people are right. I just lost money with these scums of people. Please avoid at all costs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

vanessaa46
3/7/18

Been trying to get an adaptor return for over a 2 months because they sent the wrong one. No answer until know.

jenelleb1
7/20/17

Bought from a supposedly UK company but wrong adapter sent and despite jumping through hoops taking photos etc. I was advised by the company to post it back to China at my expense, and they told me to write value on customs declaration as £1 in order for them to avoid paying customs. So disappointed and upset as I don't have money to waste .

rf75
7/18/17

Avoid. I stupidly ordered a Mac Air charger from them. No acknowledgement of payment until poked via Paypal. Then arrive q fast - cannot be from China so have UK operator this end. No contact info anywhere. Adapter rubbish and did not function correctly. Tried to work out how to send back - impossible - responded via Paypal dispute by asking for photos, clearly a time-delaying manoeuvre. Asked for refund. Email address suspiciously similar to a genuine site laptopartstore.com, but with 2 's's in middle. No response. Eventually got Paypal to refund though initially when trying to adjudicate online was decided against me! Lessons: 1) avoid at all costs 2) phone Paypal - who were ultimately very helpful. Note: trade as Power Source Technology, laptopartsstore and laptopadaptersonline.co.uk

dinos24
3/21/17

I asked for a full refund prior to my goods being dispatched. laptopadaptersonline said if I cancel my order they will add on advertising expenses.

Avoid ordering from this company.

ravis47
2/16/17

I don't usually write reviews but thought I would this time as it might save someone else's ass! This is a scam website that purports to be from the UK but is actually Chinese. I ordered a charger, which never arrived. Sent multiple emails, messages through Paypal but no response from the seller. Having a second look at the website I noticed that all of the item reviews are fake, can't believe I fell for them. I then escalated the dispute on Paypal and thank god, managed to get my money back. Just avoid the hassle altogether and do not involve yourself with this website.

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopAdaptersOnline.co.uk staff and other customers.

LaptopAdaptersOnline.co.uk?