Lamconstruct.com.hk

Lamconstruct.com.hk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Lamconstruct.com.hk?

“no respect for rules and the community”

Stefan K.
6/19/17

Chong Yip St - Prosperity Centre How to create a massive stop and go! LAM Construction parking with 3 cars in a row illegally and what is the Police doing? Nothing.... Lucky Lam Construction but I will continue to complain to the TComplaintUnit and the Police as I think your company should not be allowed to do any work in HK as they have no respect for rules and the community.

stefank28
June 19th, 2017
Chong Yip St - Prosperity Centre
How to create a massive stop and go!

Questions? Get answers from the Lamconstruct.com.hk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lamconstruct.com.hk?

Have a question about Lamconstruct.com.hk?