La La Mira

La La Mira has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. La La Mira also ranks 91st among Wedding Dresses sites.

How would you rate La La Mira?

“cannot wait to wear this again!”

Fiona L.
5/14/19

Let me start off by saying that this dress is elegant. I was so worried at first that this dress would look way different but no when it came it looks the same! The color was just a little lighter but everything else is great!!! The trail, the sequence, its very detailed! I cannot wait to wear this again! Thank you lalamira :)

fional50
ladariusl
May 14th, 2019
Was very pleased with this dress, perfect fit and very beautiful. Loved the quality of material , do not be afraid to purchase from this company, was shipped very quickly.
bessiek8
May 14th, 2019
Gorgeous dress!!! Love it!! Very elegant. The dress is a little heavy...not thin or cheap looking at all. The train is VERY long but I'm ok with that. Not quite sure if I'll get it tailored. I got a medium since it was coming from China and it fit fine (I'm 5'6" and 110lbs). I probably could have gotten a small but the little wiggle room in the sides isn't noticeable and won't fall down. The dress is very comfortable and easy to pack. The slit in front isn't asymmetrical, just a straight slit. I'd definitely order from lalamira again. It's a must have!! Look no further!!!
joanys
May 15th, 2019
My dress was absolutely perfect! It fit perfectly and didn't need any alterations. I ordered it a month before my prom and it arrived a little more than two weeks before I needed it. As a first time online dress shopper I was nervous that everything would go wrong but it was perfect! Thank you lalamira!
sabrinaw54
May 15th, 2019
I ordered this dress for my sons wedding!! I received so many complaints on it!! It fit great & I felt beautiful in it!! I have never ordered on line & was scared to do so but I will definitely look here first when I need a nice dress!

The company is not imaginary or illegal. It is a wonderful and beautiful company with a great credibility and it is the largest company in the science of marketing

By Ali s.

It's simple and easily obtained and thank you for good care and your service to the public

By Ali s.

Because you depend on elegance, creativity and great performances too

By Ali s.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the La La Mira staff and other customers.

LaLa Mira is on a mission to reinvent the way you shop for Prom Dresses, Wedding Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses. We believe that everyone should be able to own high quality, expertly crafted pieces with a custom fit- all at an affordable price!

vanessas156
Vanessa S.
Owner / Executive

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La La Mira?

Have a question about La La Mira?