Review of La La Mira

service@lalamira.ca

1 star

joanys
5/15/19

My dress was absolutely perfect! It fit perfectly and didn't need any alterations. I ordered it a month before my prom and it arrived a little more than two weeks before I needed it. As a first time online dress shopper I was nervous that everything would go wrong but it was perfect! Thank you lalamira!

sabrinaw54
5/15/19

I ordered this dress for my sons wedding!! I received so many complaints on it!! It fit great & I felt beautiful in it!! I have never ordered on line & was scared to do so but I will definitely look here first when I need a nice dress!

fional50
5/14/19

Let me start off by saying that this dress is elegant. I was so worried at first that this dress would look way different but no when it came it looks the same! The color was just a little lighter but everything else is great!!! The trail, the sequence, its very detailed! I cannot wait to wear this again! Thank you lalamira :)

ladariusl
5/14/19

Was very pleased with this dress, perfect fit and very beautiful. Loved the quality of material , do not be afraid to purchase from this company, was shipped very quickly.

bessiek8
5/14/19

Gorgeous dress!!! Love it!! Very elegant. The dress is a little heavy...not thin or cheap looking at all. The train is VERY long but I'm ok with that. Not quite sure if I'll get it tailored. I got a medium since it was coming from China and it fit fine (I'm 5'6" and 110lbs). I probably could have gotten a small but the little wiggle room in the sides isn't noticeable and won't fall down. The dress is very comfortable and easy to pack. The slit in front isn't asymmetrical, just a straight slit. I'd definitely order from lalamira again. It's a must have!! Look no further!!!

Questions? Get answers from the La La Mira staff and other customers.

3 Photos for La La Mira