La Ferme Du CBD

La Ferme Du CBD

La Ferme Du CBD has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. La Ferme Du CBD ranks 87th among Medical Supply Store sites.

How would you rate La Ferme Du CBD?

“This site is a scam They are all fake don't buy from them you will lose your money, karma is real”

leonel p.
4/11/21

This site is a scam They are all fake don't buy from them you will lose your money, karma is real losers I got an excellent experience with (ganja-estates.com) wish I knew about this site ever since they are remain one of the best online marijuana supply shop to be trusted.

leonelp8

Products used:
Gorilla Glue

jamesf2370
June 12th, 2021

Fake fake fake don't order from this site I need my money back please. I advice you all to buy from mega420weedshop.com they are legit and trusted for sure.

Questions? Get answers from the La Ferme Du CBD staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about La Ferme Du CBD?

Have a question about La Ferme Du CBD?