This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

LabelName.co.uk

LabelName.co.uk has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. LabelName.co.uk also ranks 21st among Labels sites.

How would you rate LabelName.co.uk?

“Love the labels and ribbon, all very good quality.”

Victory O.
1/8/16

I'm starting a fashion showroom, and needed to order a bunch of labels for my new collection. After analyzing the competition I stopped my eyes on labelname.co.uk because of their easy to understand design software and flexibility. I have ordered and now received high quality woven labels and satin size and laundry care labels (they also have woven, but satin are cheaper and I think it is ok for this kind of products). The products colours and look were exactly the same as in the preview picture, I'm very excited to attach my labels to my dresses! I also needed a branded ribbon for the showroom opening, and luckily I managed to found it on the same website labelname.co.uk. Best part, again, is their flexibility. I didn't need a lot of ribbon and the minimum order for it is just 10 meters (I went for 20). And for those of you, who don't need too many labels, you can also order as little as 25 or 50 labels there. The downside is delivery term, it took me 3 weeks to receive my parcel, but it so worth the wait!

victoryo
January 8th, 2016

Questions? Get answers from the LabelName.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about LabelName.co.uk?

Have a question about LabelName.co.uk?