Klickitat Valley Health

Klickitat Valley Health has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Klickitat Valley Health?

“Avoid”

J I.
7/24/17

Lots of folks in Goldendale won't go to this hospital. Avoid KVH. KVH routinely messes up billing, loses medical records, and highballs the amount of tests to charge more. If you ask questions, they become rude. My personal experience has been bad.

ji6495
July 24th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Klickitat Valley Health staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Klickitat Valley Health?

Have a question about Klickitat Valley Health?